19th January 2016, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the best career options after completion of B.Com Graduation from Delhi University?

Sir/Mam,

I want to ask from your side that what is the best career option after completing graduation with B.Com from Delhi University? Can you list me down all the best options to me with complete details for the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  2. Options available while pursuing B.Com and after completion?
  3. Career options after completion of B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry from Delhi University?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  5. Career options and competetive exams for Career after Geography honours?
  6. Career options available after graduation in IT? What specialization can be taken?
  7. What are the career options available to a B.Com graduate?
  8. What are the career options available after completion of graduation?
  9. By Doing Journalism Honors from Delhi University what are the various career options available?
  10. What is the admission fee for admission in B.Com?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting LLB admission after completion of graduation course? -- [New]
  12. Career options after completion of Graduation in Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  14. Career options available after graduating in IT? Which are the good colleges?
  15. What are the options in PG after completing English Honors with 44% through Correspondence from Delhi University?
  16. Career after pursing graduation in B.Com?
  17. What are the possible career options for me having completed B.Sc in Computer Science from Delhi University? Does MCA course having good scope?
  18. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
19th January 2016, 09:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best career options after completion of B.Com Graduation from Delhi University?

After completion of your B.Com degree you will be mainly eligible for two sectors that are financial and other is non financial

Financial sectors includes company secretary, chartered accountants and banking etc. Non financial sectors are civil services and mass communication etc

As a commerce student you can join CS ( Company secretary) and CA ( Chartered Accountany) both are promising career options after B.com

There is large scope as a chartered accountants in India one of the prestigious position

You can even go for higher studies in the following fields:

> Master of Commerce in Cost Control and Control Accounts

> Master of Commerce in Corporate Accountancy

> Master of Commerce in Advanced Accountancy

> Master of Commerce in Accounting and Finance

> Master of Commerce in Accounting and Taxation

> Master of Commerce in Accounting and Auditing

> Master of Commerce in Accountancy and Business Statistics

> Master of Business Administration in Cost and Management Accounting, etc.

Aspirants who have successfully completed higher studies in Accounting have a lot of job opportunities available in various sectors in our country

Some of the common areas where these people can find job openings include the following:

> Customs department

> Economic consulting jobs

> Indian Economic services

> Tax consultancy

> Insurance industry

> Actuaries

> Investments

> Import Companies

> Export Companies

> Banking sector

> Financial firms

> Chartered accounting

> Stock broking

> Corporate recovery

> Corporate finance, etc.

Students can even go for government jobs like;

> Bank Clerk

> Bank PO

> Railways

> SSC

> SSB, etc.

Jobs are also available in private sectors such as;

> BANKING.

> RETAIL.

> IT.

> FMCG.

> STOCK EXCHANGE.

> MANAGEMENT.

> ACCOUNTING.

> FINANCIAL SECTORS, etc.
19th January 2016, 11:55 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the best career options after completion of B.Com Graduation from Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to ask from your side that what is the best career option after completing graduation with B.Com from Delhi University? Can you list me down all the best options to me with complete details for the same? Thanks!
The aspirant can study Chartered Accountant (CA) course that is the best option and highly demanding in the industry. The salary is very high after CA and the job prospects are very high. This is the top priority for B.Com student to pursue. The aspirant can also study CS or ICWA or MBA. You can choose any one of the courses given above, but the best and the most demanding course is CA. So you can register and study CA. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is conducting the course, the link is http://www.icai.org/.
20th January 2016, 10:52 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends on your interest and you have to choose option according to your aim. If you want to become school teacher then B.Ed is a good option. If you want to become a lecturer in future in commerce college then M.Com with NET qualification will be better.

These days MBA is a popular option for graduates and if you can crack CAT/MAT/GMAT with an excellent score then you have a great chance of getting admission in a top institute.
20th January 2016, 05:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There are so many career options for you after completion of bachelor's degree in commerce. Depending upon your interest either you can go for higher studies or entrance exam preparation for central government jobs.

Some of the best career options are:

1. Chartered Accountancy course.

2. ICWA course.

3. Company Secretary course.

4. Master of Business Administration.

5. Master of Commerce.

You can apply for following examinations:

>>Banking entrance exams like IBPS or SBI PO or Clerk exam.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

>>Combined Defence services exam.

>>Civil Services examination.

>>IB ACIO examination.
31st January 2016, 12:38 AM
radha 2
Senior Member+

After completing your b.com you can do any of following:-

M.com
MBA
CA

These courses quietly match with your bachelor degree and these also same field of study so, you can do any out of these.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?