12th October 2011, 03:26 PM
Renugandhi

Solved objective type questions of company account, cost and management accounting?

Kindly send me solved objective type questions of Company account, cost and management accounting.
Thanks & Regards,
RENU GANDHI

6th January 2012, 11:40 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Solved objective type questions of company account, cost and management accounting?

Your query does not contain any information on the name of the institution/board/university or the class for which you need the solved objective type questions of company account and cost & management accounting. Without the information it is not possible to assist you. Its suggested that you purchase some solved model question papers or test papers of the concerned subject and class as such solved question banks on every subject are easily available in the local bookstore.
7th January 2012, 05:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved objective type questions of company account, cost and management accounting?

I need the above papers for CS from ICSI for Executive Programme Module-I.
Thanks & Regards,
Renu Gandhi
21st January 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any change in the pattern of CS foundation from 2012
30th January 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Hi, Is there any chance to get CS module 1, Company accounts Cost & management accounts Objective type questions & True or false. If any one has, kindly please send it to my Email Id: [email protected]. Please
13th May 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi, request you to please share Company accounts, Cost & management accounts(CACMA) Objective type questions & True or false. If any one has, kindly please send it to my Email Id:[email protected]. Please............
6th March 2014, 08:58 PM
hrvikas001

please provide mt hr model paper as soon as possible [email protected]. waiting for revert as soon as possible.
11th July 2019, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

The following trial balance was extracted from the books of pata Ltd as at 31st December 2017
Ordinary shares of shares. 1o each 150000
8% preference shares of sh10 each 50 000
7% debentures 100000
Please help me calculate the financial position of the company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?