24th March 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best option, FICO, SQL or CFA?

Hello, I am B.Com, M.Com, MBA and having 4 years of experience as a financial analyst in reconciliation department in KPO sector. One of my managers told me to do FICO certification to enter into IT industry and that will also help you to increase your salary. Now my package is 4 lacs. Please advise me which line will be beneficial for my career path. Whether to opt FICO, SQL, CFA. Neha Goyal
[email protected]

7th May 2017, 11:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best option, FICO, SQL or CFA?

Best Course between FICO, CFA and SQL:

All the above mentioned courses CFA, SQL and FICO are best certification courses as far as its scope and job opportunities are concerned.

But as far as my best knowledge is concerned, FICO is the best certification courses among the courses that are mentioned above as SAP FICO is ever demanding.

So I strongly suggest you to go with this FICO course over other mentioned courses in order to find good scope after completion of doing certification.

After successful completion of FICO certification, you may find employment opportunities in Cost Element Accounting, Profit Center, Cost Center Accounting, Activity based Costing, Product costing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Account Consolidation and Asset Accounting..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?