28th July 2011, 06:19 PM
CHINMAYSATI

Between M.Tech in Food Tech and MBA in product quality management which one is better?

Which one is better ? M.tech in food tech or m.b.a in product quality management ?? I am almost done with my b.tech and i need to know about furthur career options ... Help me please .

Related Questions:
  1. MBA or M.Tech: Better course for jobs?
  2. How to do MBA in food tech after completing B.Tech in food tech? What are the job opportunities after doing MBA in Food
  3. Difference in aspects of job in abroad and in India after completing MBA or M.Tech (food tech)?
  4. Which steam is a better choice for me in MBA course after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  5. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  6. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  7. Is MBA in hospitality Management course add value in food production career?
  8. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  9. Is there any possibilities to get a job after finishing BSc(EC)?
  10. Should I go for M.Tech or MBA after scoring 68% aggregate in B.Tech?
  11. Should I do M.Tech in Food Technology or Environmental Technology after B.Tech Biotechnology? Which is better? Can I apply for lecturership after doing M.Tech in these streams?
  12. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry
  13. Can I do MBA along with MTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  16. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  17. How to do PG in Food Safety quality and management?
  18. Can I get job in any Food Production company after completing MBA in Hospitality Management?
15th February 2012, 07:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Between M.Tech in Food Tech and MBA in product quality management which one is better?

M.Tech and M.B.A are the two common masters programs that most of the engineering students opt for. Interestingly both of these degrees are extremely different from one another. M.B.A is masters of Business Administration and M.Tech is Master of Technology. M.Tech in food technology will provide you with the in depth knowledge in the food technology. It will only give you a small idea on the administration side to it. M.B.A in product quality management would give you knowledge on the various quality measures and also on the administration side to product management. It is in no way specialized on Food products. Opting for an M.B.A degree can give you wider options rather than M.tech in Food technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?