1st December 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Is Bhagwant University of Ajmer, Rajasthan approved by DGMS?

Respected Sir, I am willing to pursue my degree course from Bhagwant University of Ajmer, Rajasthan but I want to make sure that is it approved by DGMS or not so please let me if it is approved by DGMS? Please answer as soon as possible.

8th December 2016, 02:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Bhagwant University of Ajmer, Rajasthan approved by DGMS?

Yes, the Bhagwant University which is located at Ajmer, Rajasthan is approved by Directorate General of Mines Safety (DGMS). It is also approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and University Grants Commission (UGC). Since, the university is recognised, you can pursue your higher studies from this university.
30th March 2017, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am willing to pursue my degree course from Bhagwant University of Ajmer, PUSKAR BAYPAS Rajasthan but I want to make sure that is it approved by DGMS or not so please let me if it is approved by DGMS? Please answer as soon as possible.
NIKHIL TRIVEDI
2nd February 2018, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am wiling to pursure my diploma course in mining from bhagwant university of ajmer ,pushkar baypas rajasthan but i want to make sure that is it approved by DGMS or not so please let me if it is approved bt DGMS?

SIR PLz ANSWER SOON AS POOSIBLE.

VIKRAM SINGH
22nd August 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Having AICTE and DGMS Approval should not be the criteria to select the College or University. Please visit the campus, find out how many qualified and experienced teachers are there. Find oput how many laboratories are there and whether lab is done or not? Find out the quality of Mechanical engineering faculty also. If you do not find any PERMANENT faculty members please think twice before taking admissions. Because at every step after you pass. there is competition examination.
29th September 2020, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Is SAT SHREE SAI UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY AND MEDICAL SCIENCE sehor MP
having DGMS Approval for minning faculty
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?