20th March 2011, 05:51 PM

Are BHMS doctors with degree in Clinical Research and Experience eligible for Drug Inspector Exam?

Are B.H.M.S doctors with degree of Clinical research and experience in clinical research field, eligible for Drug inspector exam?? Ple clarify..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligible for Drug Inspector if I am b.pharma graduate having marketing experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector after completing B.Pharma?
  3. Exam to appear for the post of drug inspector in maharashtra
  4. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC Drug Inspector if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy?
  5. Can I get good Jobs if I do B-Pharmacy course from a Private Institute?
  6. What are the career opportunities after B.Pharm?
  7. What kind of job will I get after B.Pharmacy?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for Drug Inspector? Whether B.Pharma students are eligible or not?
  9. How to become Drug Inspector in MP? Can I apply for Drug Inspector after B.Pharmacy
  10. Eligibility requirement for drug inspector exam? Am I eligible after post graduation in Microbiology?
  11. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after completion of B-Pharmacy? Date of Drug Inspector Exam in Gujarat?
  12. What will be the career scope for BAMS course? Can I get job in Pune after completion of BAMS?
  13. Upcoming entrance exam notification for Drug Inspector recruitment 2015
  14. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  15. How to prepare for Drug Inspector and Assistant Drug Inspector exam? Syllabus and old question papers? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam having completed M.Sc. Microbiology and with 2.5 years experience in QC?
  17. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after having D Pharmacy qualification with 3 years experience?
  18. Can I be eligible for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm?
3rd May 2011, 07:28 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are BHMS doctors with degree in Clinical Research and Experience eligible for Drug Inspector Exam?

hello,
yah,bachelor degree holder from biology background are eligible to appear in drug inspector exam.but you should have adequate knowledge of pharmacy.
age limit-21-32yrs.
here is the detail of exam pattern-
*paper 1st.(pharmacy)
max marks-200
questions-100(objective)
duration-2 hr.
*paper 2nd.(GK)
max marks-50
questions-50
duration-1 hr.
ok,best of luck.
9th August 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are BHMS doctors with degree in Clinical Research and Experience eligible for Drug Inspector Exam?

i just have completed BHMS internship . would like to do clinical research .plz guide which r the centres in mumbai , nashik and pune. what r d job opportunities after that.
13th February 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i am BHMS graduate with MSc in pharmaceutical medicine . can i apply for Drug Control Officer?
15th January 2020, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Drug inspector after completing BHMS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?