23rd October 2011, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

Which Book to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?

Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in EEE?

Related Questions:
  1. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in EEE?
  2. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  3. Which Books I have to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE and not interested to take coaching for GATE Exam?
  4. Which is the best Book to crack GATE Exam in EEE stream being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course?
  5. Which books should I refer for GATE exam? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year of EEE branch
  6. Can I give upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Information regarding Cut off marks for GATE Exam for PSE, NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in EEE?
  9. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
  10. Which Books should I refer for ISRO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in CSE?
  11. How to appear for GATE while pursuing B.Tech EEE
  12. Best books to be referred to prepare for GATE exam? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year EEE
  13. How should I prepare for GATE? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in EEE -- [New]
  14. Which are the standard books for GATE? I am studying B.Tech EEE in 3rd year
  15. Job Opportunities for me in today market being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE? Am I eligible for M.Tech in Machine Designing?
  16. How to get a job in railway? I am pursuing B>E 3rd year EEE
  17. Which book should I refer for GATE exam?
  18. Books which I should refer for IAS preparation which I can refer during 3rd year?
23rd October 2011, 09:44 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Book to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?

Some of the books for preparation of GATE exam are
Author =RK Kanodia of Shakthi publications

and here's a link to get all your doubt clear and even you papers too.

http://www.gateforum.com/gate_papers.php

and also you can check papers click here click here

Some other important books are

23rd October 2011, 11:17 AM
sathish0038

Default Re: Which Book to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in EEE?
Some of the books for preparation of GATE exam are
Author =RK Kanodia of Shakthi publications

and here's a link to get all your doubt clear and even you papers too.

http://www.gateforum.com/gate_papers.php
at this site you find the gate papers
theneasly you can understood

Some other important books are
3rd March 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a 3'rd BE eee student ,pursuing pre-final year.i want to know the books suitable for ias exam.can u help me?
20th May 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

which book to refer for electronics ant telecommunication for gate examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?