19th August 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in EEE?

sir,i am studying 3rd year b.tech with eee.can u tell me what r the books used for gate for different subjects.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Book to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  2. Which books should I refer for GATE exam? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year of EEE branch
  3. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Best books to be referred to prepare for GATE exam? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year EEE
  5. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  6. Which Books I have to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE and not interested to take coaching for GATE Exam?
  7. How should I prepare for GATE? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in EEE -- [New]
  8. Which are the standard books for GATE? I am studying B.Tech EEE in 3rd year
  9. How to get a job in railway? I am pursuing B>E 3rd year EEE
  10. Can I give upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  11. Information regarding Cut off marks for GATE Exam for PSE, NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in EEE?
  12. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
  13. Which books should I refer for IAS exam? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
  14. How to appear for GATE while pursuing B.Tech EEE
  15. Which Books should I refer for ISRO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in CSE?
  16. Which are the best books to refer for GATE entrance exam? I am a 3rd year engineering student
  17. Which books to refer for GATE CS exam?
  18. How to prepare for GATE exam? Which books to refer for the GATE EEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
20th August 2011, 02:11 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in EEE?

Dear Friend

As you are presently in third year of B.Tech. so you can revise everything easily which you have studied till now. For now you should purchase GK Publishers book for
GATE (Electrical Engg.). You should practice those chapters/sections from this book,
which you are presently studying or have studied already.

Further you should read text books for the topics which you have studied till now.

While reading the text books you can continue parctising questions from GK Publishers book.

In case of queries you should take help from batch-mets and seniors.
20th August 2011, 03:00 PM
Mechanical Rai

Default Re: Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in EEE?

hey its good that you want to appear in the third year of your engineering.
i m listing some of the books from which you can do your preparation.
1.Electrical Engineering (GATE Solved Papers)
(download from website: http://www.madeeasypublications.org/)
28th August 2011, 08:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i am studying 3rd year b.tech with eee.can u tell me what r the books used for gate for different subjects.
dear friend,

Some books for EEE department for GATE exam:-

Electronic devices
Analog circuits
Boylstead.

digital circuits and Microprocessor
Digital design by J.Wakerly
8085 by Ramakant Gaonkar

signal syatems s and s
by Oppenhiem willksy

Communications Elec Comm system
ByGeorge Kennedy

Electromagnetics By Haytt.

thanks
22nd October 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, am studying 3rd btech eee.
please tell me how to prepare for gate and which books want to refer for only electrical department
17th July 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir,Which books can i refer for my gate exam preparation in eee stream.?I want to prepare of my own.So,i need some suggestions from the gate experts,regarding the books,for each and every subject (authors) one should follow to get good score??
17th July 2012, 06:17 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering.This exam is conducted by IIT's every year to provide post graduation course in engineering in the top engineering institute for qualified students.

To appear for GATE exam,you should have completed or in final year of B-Tech/B.E course from a recognized university.

Gate exam notification will release in the month of September and exam will held in the month of January.

Important text book to prepare are:

Engineering Mathematics-S.C Gupta & V.K Kapoor
Electrical Engineering -Millman & Halkias

For more details,then see this attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Books for gate (eee).pdf(125.0 KB, 154 views)
11th April 2013, 04:29 PM
pokeman

hi,,,,

books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in EEE

>digital circuits and Microprocessor Digital design by J.Wakerly

>Electronic devices Analog circuits Boylstead.

>Electromagnetics By Haytt.

>signal syatems s and s by Oppenhiem willksy

>Communications Elec Comm system ByGeorge Kennedy

>Electrical Engineering -Millman & Halkias

>Engineering Mathematics-S.C Gupta & V.K Kapoor

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!

hope this will help ful!!!!
11th April 2013, 10:01 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

GATE Exam Book for EEE-->

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?