23rd July 2016, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Which book should I prefer to prepare for M.Com entrance exam? What should I do to become a Professor?

Hello Sir, I want to know that Which book should I prefer to prepare for M.Com entrance exam? How can I become a Professor? Please answer as soon as possible.

2nd September 2016, 09:42 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which book should I prefer to prepare for M.Com entrance exam? What should I do to become a Professor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to know that Which book should I prefer to prepare for M.Com entrance exam? How can I become a Professor? Please answer as soon as possible.
Some of the books you may refer for M.Com entrance exam are:

M.Com Entrance Test Guide : Complete Study Material with Solved MCQs (English)(Paperback, Sima Kumari)
₹293

Objective Commerce For CA, ICWA, CS, MBA, M.Com. etc. (English) (Paperback, Manoj Kaushik, Vivek K. Gupta)
₹153

To become a professor in any reputed institute, firstly you must possess post graduation course or master's degree in any field.

After this, you will have to pursue doctoral degree in that specific field of study.

Then, you may apply for Professor post in any university/institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?