9th November 2011, 08:54 PM
MANISH SRIVASTAV.

Which book should I refer for T.C entrance exam?

sir or mam,

which BOOK did I read most for T.C exam....could u please list ot me the books

22nd June 2012, 08:30 PM
r.aravindraja

Default Re: Which book should I refer for T.C entrance exam?

t.c entrance exam books are available on the shops....
it s enough to study.,......
22nd June 2012, 08:34 PM
sharmila mani

Study material / books to use for SCRA (special class railway apprentices) exams
SCRA Previous Solved Papers By RPH Editorial Board

SCRA: Special Class Railway Apprentices Entrance Exam Guide by Dr. Datason & Dr. D.V. Chopra & Dr. V.C. Garg

SCRA Special Class Railway Apprentices by R. Gupta

The Pearson Guide to the SCRA Examination by Edgar Thorpe

Arihant Self Study Guide SCRA Entrance Exam by Editorial Board

Interview questions for SCRA exam

Any board of interview keeps a note of the candidate's academic qualifications and participation in extracurricular activities and this will be starting point of questions for most of the candidates. They may also pick up a recent hot topic or even pick the discussion of the state you belong to. An interview is a format yet informal situation where no hard and fast format is followed. You might be asked rapid fire questions or it might be a question-answer based interview. An interview will be basically to assess you leadership qualities your confidence, personality, knowledge, communication skills, mental and physical energy, practical application of knowledge and your personal integrity. An interview board is an experience group expert in assessing your inner abilities and qualities.
4th October 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Which book should I refer for T.C entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?