18th September 2012, 11:06 PM
ankitittan

Which book should I refer for HR and what is the syllabus? I am having ONGC graduate trainee entrance exam next month

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am having my ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in next month. Kindly suggest which book/site to refer for HR and other syallabus.

Regards,
Ankit

14th April 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which book should I refer for HR and what is the syllabus? I am having ONGC graduate trainee entrance exam next month

dear sir/madam....... gd evening.iam reshma preparing for ongc hr executive... so would you please send me syllabus topics and previous papers...
my email [email protected] you
regards...
shaik.Reshma
14th April 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which book should I refer for HR and what is the syllabus? I am having ONGC graduate trainee entrance exam next month

dear sir/madam....... gd evening.iam reshma preparing for ongc hr executive... so would you please send me syllabus topics and previous papers...
my email [email protected] you
regards...
shaik.Reshma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?