16th April 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Books to refer for ONGC HR exam? How to crack the exam?

Dear Team,

Please let me know the books to refer for ONGC HR exam.
Also pls let me give advice on how to crack the ONGC exam at 1 Attempt.

Thanks in Anticipation.

Regards,
HR
ONGC

23rd April 2014, 11:36 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Books to refer for ONGC HR exam? How to crack the exam?

You want to know about how to crack the ONGC HR examination at a time for the post of HR. But you don't have been mentioned any qualification what you have been complete. Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have been mentioned the questions in the above so that you hope that you will have solution soon.

You mentioned you have to appear the ONGC HR examination I think that you have been complete your master degree in MBA ( master in business administration) in HR. So that you want to apply this examination. For this examination what you have been mentioned you can do preparation properly because it is a very top level examination but if you try this then definitely you will get the job what you want.

For the examination you have to prepared on the basis of competitive subject so you have partially prepared for competitive examination so that you have to be prepared well for this examination that means ONGC HR examination so that you will definitely get the job and also you will definitely get the well position and also you have an talent to deserve it.So always be study well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?