1st June 2011, 12:03 PM
Trishita Banerji

Books to be followed for mass comm, journalism and videography? How to prepare for it? What is the actual date of the exam?

What books to be followed for mass comm,journalism and videography. How to prepare for it? When is actual date of examination and at what time?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  2. Which Books should I refer to crack the Entrance Exam for Mass Communication and Journalism course?
  3. What is the benefit of doing mass comm after completing B.Tech?
  4. Course fees for Journalism and Mass Communication?
  5. Date of the entrance exam for PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication? What is the pattern of the entrance test and how should one prepare for the exam?
  6. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  7. Best books to refer for Mass Communication exam?
  8. Mass communication and journalism courses after 12th standard?
  9. What should I do after completing bachelors in journalism and mass communication
  10. Details about Mass Communication and Videography course from St.Xaviers, Kolkata? Books for entrance exam?
  11. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus? -- [New]
  12. Books to be referred to prepare for NET in mass communication and journalism subject
  13. Which are the best books for mass communication?
  14. Where to do phd research in journalism and mass communication?
  15. How to study B.A mass communication and journalism through distance education?
  16. Can I take mass communication and journalism? I have done MBA in Marketing(PGDM)
  17. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
14th May 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be followed for mass comm, journalism and videography? How to prepare for it? What is the actual date of the exam?

Mass commiunication and journaliisam courses after 12 standard in st.xavier's college kolkata??
13th February 2018, 05:29 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books to be followed for mass comm, journalism and videography? How to prepare for it? What is the actual date of the exam?

BA in Mass Communication is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years. There are many entrance exams conducted by different universities for getting admission into the university.

There are many books available in the market to crack the Mass communication entrance exams. Some of them are listed below:

- Journalism & Mass communication entrance exam guide by RPH Editorial board.
- Guide to Journalism & Mass communication entrance examination by Student Aid Publications.
- DU Journalism & Mass communication entrance examination by Arihant Publications
- Success master - Journalism & Mass communication entrance examination by Arihant Publications
- The Ultimate Guide for Journalism & Mass communication by Arihant Publications
- Handbook of Journalism & Mass communication by Vir Bala Aggarwal
- Media Law Ethics by Neelamalar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?