2nd March 2012, 12:40 PM
Aayushi S

Which Books should I refer to crack the Entrance Exam for Mass Communication and Journalism course?

Which books should i refer to crack mass comm. and journalism entrances???

Related Questions:
  1. Books which I should refer to crack the entrance exam of Masters of Journalism and Mass Media?
  2. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus? -- [New]
  3. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  4. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Books to be referred to prepare for NET in mass communication and journalism subject
  7. Books to study for Journalism Mass Communication entrance exam?
  8. Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?
  9. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  10. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  11. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  12. Which entrance exam to answer to study Journalism and Mass communication? Date of sale of forms?
  13. Books to be referred for UGC NET exam in Journalism and Mass Communication
  14. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  15. Which Books should I prepare to crack UG Exam for Mass Communication? Previous year Question Papers of Entrance Exam for SIMC, Pune?
  16. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  17. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  18. What courses can be done after passing compartment?
17th April 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Books should I refer to crack the Entrance Exam for Mass Communication and Journalism course?

i want to get admission in ip university in mass comm xam so which book i refer for it
5th May 2012, 06:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Books should I refer to crack the Entrance Exam for Mass Communication and Journalism course?

Which books should i refer to clear my entrance exam of journalism?
12th May 2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

WHICH BOOKS SHOULD I USE TO PREPARE FOR MASS COMM. ENTRANCE EXAM?? WHAT'S ENTRANCE EXAM
DATE??
28th April 2013, 10:28 PM
ela73

Students aspiring for Bachelors/ Masters in journalism and mass communication, should read: Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or call Media Hive (mediahive.co.in) at 9911273924. students taking test of IIMC, ACJ, JAMIA MASS COMM, DU C-JET, Symbiosis, Xaviers etc must read these two books
29th April 2013, 07:50 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Dear Dude ...

There are so many various books are available for you

They are given below ---

ARIHANT MASS COMMUNICATION JOURNALISM ENTRANCE EXAMINATION OF ALL INDIAN UNIVERSITIES

ARIHANT SUCCESS MASTER FOR MASS COMMUNICATION JOURNALSIM ENTRANCE EXAM ( SUCCESS MASTER )

MODERN UGC NET / SLET MASS COMMUNICATION BY A TEAM OF EXPERTS

HAND BOOK OF MASS COMMUNICATION BY V K JOSHI

GUIDE TO JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION BY STUDENT AID PUBLICATION

FUNDAMENTALS OF MASS MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION BY MEENA DEVI ...etc.,

ALL THE VERY GOOD LUCK
16th June 2020, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

From where I got previous year questions of bjmc entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?