12th April 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

How to study B.A mass communication and journalism through distance education?

I want to study BA mass comm & journalism through distance education in 2 years in Kolkata..Please help me in which college should i take admission?

e-mail: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  2. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  4. How to do Ph.D in Mass Communication and Journalism in DDE?
  5. Can I appear in NET exam after doing Master degree in MAss Communication & Journalism through distance education from Guwahati University? -- [New]
  6. How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication
  7. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  8. Names of the universities offering M.Phil in mass communication and journalism by distance mode?
  9. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  10. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  11. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  12. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  13. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  14. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  15. Which entrance exam to answer to study Journalism and Mass communication? Date of sale of forms?
  16. Which engineering colleges could I get with 68 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff of colleges in Pune?
  17. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. List of government colleges in Pune?
18th April 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study B.A mass communication and journalism through distance education?

read Media Hive's e-Guide for journalism & mass comm entrace (Rs 100; PDF format) and Nuances of Journalistic Writings (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126).. I think the e-Guide and the book will help u in the entrance exams. u can order them at [email protected] or call Media Hive at 9911273924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study BA mass comm & journalism through distance education in 2 years in Kolkata..Please help me in which college should i take admission?

e-mail: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?