3rd March 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Books recommended for M.Com entrance test for admission in university of Kashmir?

please tell me the book recommended for m.com entrance test held in uni of kashmir

Related Questions:
  1. University of Kashmir-Faculty of education Entrance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Am i eligible to appear in Entrance test of Kashmir university? I've completed my graduation in Government college with 55% marks
  3. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Sciences & Technology Entrance Test- Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Syllabus for MBA entrance exam? Names of the recommended books for preparation for the entrance test?
  5. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Arts Entrance Test- Linguistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How may I get model question papers for FA entrance test in Kashmir University? How may I get important topics for this exam?
  7. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Arts Entrance English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Sciences Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. University Of Kashmir-Faculty Of Physical & Material Science - Environmental Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Business and Financial Studies & Management- M.Com Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Biological Science Entrance Test- Zoology - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University? -- [New]
  15. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Physical & Material Sciences Entrance Test-Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  17. Can I get admission in B.Ed at Jammu Kashmir university after completing B.A?
  18. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science Entrance - Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
10th June 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books recommended for M.Com entrance test for admission in university of Kashmir?

best books for mcom enterance test
21st January 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books recommended for M.Com entrance test for admission in university of Kashmir?

plz..... tell me which book I should consult for M.com entrance test
10th October 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

what eligbilty required for m.com
15th January 2015, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

i am student of 3rd year plz give me name of some recommed books for prepration of entrence of mcom
30th March 2016, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the name of the book which is best , to pass the entrance examination of mcom in kashmir university
19th March 2017, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Yet the result / evaluation status of BG 3rd Year hasn't been fully declared.....
How can we submit the online entrance test form, without knowing or eligibility criteria...

End Iqbal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?