16th June 2011, 05:28 PM
ashishkush403@

Which branch is the best between Civil and ECE branch for government job?

civil or ece branch ,which one is best for doing govt. Job after completion of b.tech?

10th February 2012, 05:17 PM
prince222

Default Re: Which branch is the best between Civil and ECE branch for government job?

this is very touch choice as a govt joa is afterall a govt job whether it is civil engg or eletronic engg job . still I will through some light on it.A civil engg. mainly has a field work to do so if you like field work (construction work) then u can opt for civil engineering . On the other hand ece has huge scope u can go for companies like GAIL SAIL IOCL ISRO DRDO BSNL MTNL etc .so best of luck regards prince222
10th February 2012, 09:40 PM
narayana408

Smile Re: Which branch is the best between Civil and ECE branch for government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishkush403@ View Post
civil or ece branch ,which one is best for doing govt. Job after completion of b.tech?

hi ashish,give some break yarrrr.

govt job means hard work which results no work of use its full of gambling now a days.any way its up to you may its ur dream to get a govt job.coming to the point i apt for ece than civil because we have many companies like bsnl,mtnl,gail,ongc etc..............k all the best ashish
27th February 2012, 01:40 PM
priyanka_22

Thumbs up Re: Which branch is the best between Civil and ECE branch for government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishkush403@ View Post
Dear,

We do any Education just for the sake of Job correct.

Would say that if you are looking for a Govt. Job you must have prepared your mind or be flexible cause both the branches have lots more options in Private Sector.

Still if you have planned for Govt. sector wont let you down , you can opt for ECE as it gives you opportunity in Scientist Category as well as in general Govt. Sector firms too.

So My best wishes to you.
24th May 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch is the best between Civil and ECE branch for government job?

to get a good job in govt which course should i preffer in poltechnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?