15th October 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Job in Government Electrical Department being a candidate of pursuing ECE?

i am doing engineering in ece branch.can i get job in government electrical departments as sdo(sub divisional officer)

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get Government Job being a candidate of pursuing BE in ECE?
  2. How to get a government job related to ECE department? I am a studying B.Tech ECE
  3. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  4. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of 3rd year ECE with 60% marks?
  5. How to get government job in ECE department? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering
  7. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  8. How to get a government job after completion of college in department of ECE? -- [New]
  9. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  10. Which Entrance Exams are best suitable for me to get Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  11. Exam dates and procedure to apply for Government jobs after completion of B.E ECE?
  12. How to get BSNL or other government job after doing engineering in ECE?
  13. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  14. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  15. Is it true that the number of seats in Electronics and Telecommunication is more than other branches?
  16. What is the procedure to follow to get a Government job in Tourism department?
  17. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  18. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
31st October 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Job in Government Electrical Department being a candidate of pursuing ECE?

which government exam is suitable to get place in eletrical department?
1st November 2011, 12:27 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Job in Government Electrical Department being a candidate of pursuing ECE?

dear friend,
Yes, you can get a job in electrical field after completion of B.tech in ECE stream...

You can get a job in PSU's like-

1.BHEL

2.SAIL

3.GAIL

4.NTPC

5.NHPC

6.Railways

7.ONGC

8.IOCL

9.POWER GRID..

These are companies where you can get a job in electrical field..

All the best..
14th July 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

how to get sdo post and which exam need to qualify?
20th May 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

after completion of ece ,can i get a job of additional engieneer(AE) in electrical department(APCPDCL)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?