21st July 2013, 07:24 PM
Thirupathi Malladi

How to get government job after completing B.Tech with ECE branch

Sir iam b.tech third year student in KITS Warangal(ANDHRA PRADESH) I want to get a GOVERNMENT JOB after competation of my b.tech with ECE Branch. sir please give some suggetions to get GOVERNMENT job...

28th August 2016, 03:13 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government job after completing B.Tech with ECE branch

If you want to get jobs in core sector you have to appear for PSU'S or GATE entrance examination for recruitment as Junior Engineer or you can also appear for various recruitment in Metro, Railway etc.

There are also technical entry in defence sector. If you have interest in other sector you are eligible to get job.

Some of available jobs are in Banking, Railway, Staff Selection, Civil Sector etc. But, you have to prepare for every entrance examination for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?