6th May 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Which branch can I choose in Vellore campus and Chennai campus?

which brach can i choose in Vellore campus & Chennai Campus. pl answer me

28th February 2017, 11:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch can I choose in Vellore campus and Chennai campus?

VIT University or VIT, formerly called Vellore Engineering College, is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed university under Section 3 of the UGC Act.

As per my suggestion you can select Chennai campus. For further information you can contact at given below address.

VIT University Chennai Campus
Address: Vandalur, Kelambakkam Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600127
Phone:044 3993 1555
2nd March 2017, 11:38 AM
lethal predator
Member+

Default Re: Which branch can I choose in Vellore campus and Chennai campus?

For my opinion VIT Vellore Campus and Chennai Campus you can judge yourself on my Judgement that is given below :

1) Hostel Life

2) Infrastructure

3) Academic Competition.

4) Faculty.

Hostel Life: Hostel life mostly depends on how you are gonna enjoy it. In VIT Vellore is more strict than VIT Chennai in terms of smoking, drinking alcohol in hostel is prohibited.

Infrastructure: Infrastructure in VIT Chennai is better than VIT Vellore with new technologies and Chennai campus is one of the fastest growing campus in India and every day infrastructure is getting improved in VIT Chennai.

Academic Competition : a)Students who spend their day and night studying , completes their assignments and gets 9+ cgpa

b)Students paying attention in class, they study only for hours before the exam and get average and good marks

c)Students attending classes only because they have to and live in their own world, you see them and you get pseudo motivation that you are better than them*but thats not always true,see point d*.

d) Students who attend classes only because they have to, you will mostly find them outside the campus smoking. But they have the brain that is required in the real practical world. They make good entrepreneurs.

Now, answering your question*in terms of percentage*

Majority of a) :- VIT Vellore

Majority of b) :- VIT Vellore

Majority of c) :- VIT Chennai

Majoirty of d) :- VIT Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?