15th March 2013, 08:14 PM
sakyamuni

Which branch is to be chosen after completing BSc with group subjects as computer science?

what branch is to be chosen after completing bsc with group subjects as computerscience, maths and physisc?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. What can I do after passing 12th exam?
  5. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  6. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  7. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  8. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  9. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  10. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  11. How to do MSc computer science after completing BSc in PCM group?
  12. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  13. Can I do BSc computer science after passing 12th science with B Group?
  14. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  15. What can I do after completing my BSc computer science? I am interested in Astrophysics
  16. Which course to do after completing BSc computer science?
  17. Can I get seat in AP having secured a rank of 10340 in GPAT?
  18. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
30th September 2017, 06:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch is to be chosen after completing BSc with group subjects as computer science?

After B.Sc with Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science. The available master degree course for you is :-

Master in Computer Science.

Master of Computer Application.

Master in Mathematics.

Master in Physics.

So, you can select the course as according to your interest. You have to appear and qualify in entrance examination to get admission in the course.

In some of the institutes admission is also conducted on merit basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?