22nd June 2014, 11:13 PM
#amruta sonawane

Can I do BSc computer science after passing 12th science with B Group?

Sir, Can I do bsc computer science after 12 sci. with B group??

26th June 2014, 01:53 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do BSc computer science after passing 12th science with B Group?

It is good that you have completed your 12th class with Bi.P.C stream. In such a case I don't think it is a good choice of opting for your Graduation with B.Sc Computer Science.

Because the subjects are totally new to you and it will take time for you to get the grip in those subjects.

However it would be better to switch to other field like Computer Science now itself if you are not interested in Life Sciences.

I have seen many of the candidates switching like this. They opt for 12th class in BIPC with the intention of becoming a Doctor.

They won't get good rank in the Entrance Exam and simply they switch to other fields.

You don't need to worry about the eligible.

You are eligible to join B.Sc with Computer Science and the good thing is that you don't need to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course.

Direct admission will be given for this course in many of the colleges.

You should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in your 12th class to join this course.

I suggest you to opt for MCA course at Post Graduation level so that you will be having good number of job opportunities in various IT companies.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?