29th April 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Which branch we can opt for doing Engineering course if Maths marks is less in intermediate exam?

My daughter got less marks in intermediate maths. which branch she can take in engineering? Just need to ensure that she won't feel difficult after taking up course which have more of maths and also need to know which course she would be eligible for. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me between ECE and Chemical Engineering after completion of Intermediate?
  2. Which branch should I opt after passing AIEEE if I am good in Physics?
  3. How to opt for Genetic Engineering course after completion of Intermediate in Bi.P.C stream in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Which type of Diploma course which has more score?
  5. What is the fee structure for B.Tech E.C.E with 90% above intremediate board exams of Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Commerce with Computer Application if scored less marks in 10th Maths?
  7. Branches for which I should opt for in AIEEE after scoring 104 in Physics in JEE?
  8. What is the percent require for Air Force after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can i opt for Biochemical engineering after class 12th? I have opted for PCM
  10. What to do after completing graduation in BSc Mathematics with 48%?
  11. How to opt for EC? Can I choose EC branch? I have done Mechanical
  12. Which engineering branch should I opt as I have stammering problem and which may not create an issue during placement interviews?
  13. Professional course after intermediate other than engineering?
  14. What is the qualification needed to join Indian Air Force?
  15. Which course can I opt after passing 10th from Maharashtra, SSC board
  16. How to opt for BSc Life Science after completing intermediate with 90%
  17. Which branch should I select in engineering after scoring 95% in intermediate?
  18. Can I get NIT college with mechanical branch after scoring 33 marks in maths, 51 marks in physics and 57 marks in chemistry
29th April 2015, 07:01 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which branch we can opt for doing Engineering course if Maths marks is less in intermediate exam?

It is good to choose to engineering as career .'
It provide lots of opportunity for students .

Selection of branch is very necessary and should be done wisely so that it will not bore students in coming years.
Selection of branch depends on the choice/interest of students.
Basically, Computer Science or electronics is good for girls but interest is more important than what is good for girls.
So,let her choose according to her interest.Do not force to select any particular stream because the stream she choose have to study for next 4 years and without interest it is not possible.

Marks in mathematics ,generally,doesn't matter if she fulfill the eligibility criteria for entrance test of the college in which the student is seeking for admission.
6th August 2021, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch we can opt for doing Engineering course if Maths marks is less in intermediate exam?

Which course is better in polytechnic without mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?