2nd September 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

BSc part I exam date and programme details?

please send Bsc part I exam 2013 date and progrmme

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Wipro WASE programme after completing BSc IT and diploma in Higher Software Engineering via NIIT? Details about the job which I can get?
  2. Which topic should I select to do project as a part of BSc programme?
  3. What is the last date of filling the form of executive programme?
  4. Admission details of colleges in Kerala for PG programme Biochemistry?
  5. Information about part time Ph.D programme? I am doing Ph.D in Chemistry in Bangalore city
  6. Date of entrance exam for company secretary foundation programme? Procedure to apply?
  7. Details about the colleges offering part time programme for M.E/M.Tech in Thiruchirapalli Department
  8. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Tax Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. How to get admission in M.ed programme?
  10. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Tax Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. What is the date of publication of results of BSc?
  12. Details about the BSc Biotechnology exam date? Which exam is suitable for me?
  13. How to do M.E part time? What is the starting date? Detals of part time M.E course?
  14. Whether a part time M.Tech candidate from Deemed university is eligible to get admission in Ph.D programme at Delhi University? -- [New]
  15. List of Universities along with their details offering part time external Ph.D(English) course in tamil nadu?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Agricultural Programme
  17. Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Information about BSc Part I exam date? What is the time table?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?