11th September 2010, 05:55 PM
yogaraj1980

How to do M.E part time? What is the starting date? Detals of part time M.E course?

Dear sir,

I want do M.E Part time this year,please send the course starting date and details of part time M.E cources.

Thanks & Regards,
M.YOGARAJ

Related Questions:
  1. Where to do part time Ph.D course in Mathematics?
  2. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  3. What is the duration of external MBA?
  4. List of AICTE approved distance colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to NCVT Trade Machinist in India?
  5. Which are the engineering courses and colleges around Tamilnadu?
  6. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  7. BE part time holder can do ME in CAD from Anna university? -- [New]
  8. Do we have to answer an entrance test to do part time MCA? When is the registration starting?
  9. Will there be any Entrance Exam to do part time ME course being a candidate pursuing BE in CSE? Does TANCET a good choice for this?
  10. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA?
  11. MCA part time course: Admission procedure? Form dates? difference between part time and correspondence?
  12. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  13. Is part time MBA having the same importance as the normal MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  15. Procedure to join part time MBA? What is the date and time structure of whole part time program?
  16. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Ph.D part time?
  17. How to do MCA part time after completing BCA degree? Is it good to opt for part time MCA?
  18. In which universities can I take up part time Ph.D?
17th April 2015, 08:13 AM
Studynrock

Default Re: How to do M.E part time? What is the starting date? Detals of part time M.E course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogaraj1980 View Post
Dear sir,

I want do M.E Part time this year,please send the course starting date and details of part time M.E cources.

Thanks & Regards,
M.YOGARAJ
You can choose them

Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology
Kanchipuram, Chennai
Entrance: AICE | Fees: 40000 - 50000
Recruiters: Arvind Remedies, CRP India.

AMET University
Kanathur, Chennai
Fees: 95000 - 180000
Courses: UG: BE/B.Tech | PG: ME/M.Tech

Arulmigu Meenakshi Amman College of Engineering
Kanchipuram, Chennai
Affiliated to: Anna University Chennai
Entrance: TANCET | Fees: 70000 - 95000
Recruiters: Cognizant, CSS.

Bharath Engineering College
Selaiyur, Chennai
Affiliated to: Bharath University Chennai
Entrance: GATE, NATA | Fees: 50000 - 125000
Recruiters: 1001 Tech Group, Accord India..

Madras Institute of Technology
Chromepet, Chennai
Affiliated to: Anna University Chennai
Entrance: TANCET | Fees: 70000 - 85000
Recruiters: ABB Ltd., Accenture.
17th April 2015, 10:09 AM
amtul khan
Member+

Smile Re: How to do M.E part time? What is the starting date? Detals of part time M.E course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogaraj1980 View Post
Dear sir,

Thanks & Regards,
M.YOGARAJ
Let me know from where you want to pursue M.E correspondence ,May i know your location please ,so that i can suggest recommend you various universities which deals with your field of interest that is M.E..reply me as soon as possible.
17th April 2015, 12:46 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do M.E part time? What is the starting date? Detals of part time M.E course?

AMET University ,Sri Venkateswar College of Engineering(via TANCET),Vels Institute Of Science and Technology(via VUEE) are some of best private college for doing ME .
All of them are located in chennai.
17th April 2015, 05:52 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

To do the m.tech part time it's a very simple task because in india most of the colleges and universities are providing distance education coursesthats are helpful to you and also in these courses if you want you can attend classes at saturday and sunday that's are most occasionally considered as holidays so you can complete your syllabus in that process and if you want a complete distance course and not interested in attending the classes saturday or sunday then it is not compulsory but it depends on you and is for your facility which is provided by every college and university for their students who are appearing in distance courses.

colleges and universities where you can apply for distance m.tech are_

1. Om institute of technology and management, hisar
Haryana

2. prannath parnami institute of technology and management, hisar
Haryana

3. kurukshetra university, kurukshetra
Haryana

4. indira gandhi international open university, kurukshetra new delhi
Delhi

5. geeta institute of technology and management, jind
Haryana

6. J.C.D. Vidyapeeth, sirsa

7. haryana college of technology and management, kaithel

8. haryana institute of technology and management, kaithel

9.lovely professional university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?