30th April 2012, 08:16 PM
fte

Details about the BSc Biotechnology exam date? Which exam is suitable for me?

HI SIR ,

IAM RAJESHWARI,

I HAVE FINISHED MY B.sc BIOTECHNLOGY ,

CAN U TELL THE DETAILS AND EXAMINATION DATE AND BOOKS AVAILABILITY AND ABOUT APPLICATION FORM,

WHICH EXAM SUITABLE FOR ME

17th March 2015, 10:31 AM
devaezhil
Junior Member+

Default Re: Details about the BSc Biotechnology exam date? Which exam is suitable for me?

It depends on what you are willing to study after your Major. You need to be more specific about the details you are looking for. The usual route is doing M.Sc after completing the Bachelor degree.

If you have specific interest on any particular universities then you have to apply for them separately. Regarding books mostly cover your B.Sc syllabus for any entrance exams.
17th March 2015, 12:40 PM
aroy8091

Default Re: Details about the BSc Biotechnology exam date? Which exam is suitable for me?

Hi Rajeshwari,

As you said you have completed your BSC in Biotechnology. So first you decide you want to continue your higher studies or you want to go for job.

If you want to continue higher studies, then you can apply for MSC in different colleges and prepare for that.

If you want to go for job then you can apply jobs of graduation level.Examination for graduation level are as follows:
1>Railway exam
2>SSC Examination
3>Bank Examination(IBPS)
4>SBI
5>RBI
6>Other State Level examinations

Wish you best of luck for future.

Regards
Amit Roy
17th March 2015, 12:52 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Bio-Technology is the one of the top career choices made by students especially in India. Well there are lots of career opportunities in this fields , like as you said that you have completed your B.sc in biotechnology hence you can go for in chemical industries , agricultural sectors , pharmaceuticals and manufacturing industries too. you can alos go for teaching job , and also you can find employment in research laboratories which are run by government as well as private sector/institution.

There as more options available for you like you can go for a higer studies and then you can find jobs like :

> > Chemical Experimentation

> > Waste management

> > Environment Control

> > Bio-Processing Industries

> > Food Processing etc...

I am also listing some of the name of the Biotechnology companies In India and these are as follows :

> > Brainware Bioinformatic Ltd, Chennai

> > Hi Tech Bio laboratories , Pune

> > RajiV Gandhi Center for Bio-Technology , Kerala

> > All India Bio-TEch Association , New Delhi

> > Excel Industries Limited, Mumbai

As i have listed various jobs for this course hence if you have basic interest in any of this then you should apply for that exam only. And also it is important that if you have particular university that you want to get in for your higher studies then you need apply separately . As different universities or colleges have different dates . So i would rather request you to ask this question again in later coming days . I would be informing you shortly as soon as i get the accurate date for exams .

Regarding books you need to consult your B.SC Syllabus only. And also there are university which gave syllabus information also so please consult with them once before applying .
27th March 2020, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Is B.Sc biotechnology is eligible for tnpsc exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?