27th April 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Is the post graduation course in pediatrics offered by University of Sydney recognized by MCI?

Are the Online Post Graduate courses in Pediatrics offered by University of Sydney recognized by MCI? Can we take up the course? Will there be any problem in future? Kindly help me to find the details before I get admitted in the college. Thanks!

29th April 2015, 01:25 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the post graduation course in pediatrics offered by University of Sydney recognized by MCI?

MCI cannot approve or recognize the courses, which are offered by University of Sydney, because University of Sydney is located in Australia, whereas MCI is a Medical council of India, which has the right only to monitor the medical colleges in India. And I can tell you that, University of Sydney is one of the good universities in Australia, so, there is no need to worry to take any course from University of Sydney.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?