14th December 2010, 05:12 PM
rajeshwaribangari

Can 11th class student appear in CET exams? If yes then where do we get the forms?

can 11th class students can attend this exam? If yes then where do we get the forms n where will be exam conducted? What will be the advantages in cet from this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Availability of admission forms online for 11th class in DPS?
  2. Can I get any relief in paper checking of 10th Board exam if send a letter to CBSE Board related to my Health condition?
  3. Is the forms available for 10th class students to get admission in 11 class in AMU?
  4. Scholarship and entrance exams available for class 11th Commerce student to study in Abroad?
  5. Is there a possibility that a student can be details in 11th standard from ISC board? -- [New]
  6. Where to get admission form for AMU 11th standard?
  7. How to take admission in St Xavier School after passing 10th in commerce stream
  8. When AMU will release the application forms for admission in 11th Commerce? Fee structure of 11th & 12th? Syllabus and entrance exam date? Where to submit application form?
  9. Which are the best books to refer for MHT CET exam? Details of MHT CET B.Ed?
  10. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  11. How should I get the application forms of MHT CET? I am a student of class 12th student
  12. Admission in class 11th at A.M.U.?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  14. How should I crack JK CET?
  15. What are the various study options available to study abroad for bioinformatics and biotechnology?
  16. Are MH-ARC-CET and SEEE two different exams? How and when to acquire their forms? How much weightage is given to these exams and NATA? reputed colleges at Pune and what is the procedure for securing admission there?
  17. Am I eligible to appear as a student of class 11th?
  18. Important dates of MHT CET entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
27th April 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can 11th class student appear in CET exams? If yes then where do we get the forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshwaribangari View Post
can 11th class students can attend this exam? If yes then where do we get the forms n where will be exam conducted? What will be the advantages in cet from this exam?
Class xi students are not allowed to write CET.For appearing CETs he/she should be XII th student(persuing) or should complete XII th.
Various CETs are

ENGINEERING
1.IIT JEE
2.AIEEE
3.CET for each state
4.AMRITA entrance exam
5.VIT
6.BITS

MEDICINE
1.AIIMS
2.AFMC
3.AIPMT
4.3.CET for each state
5.AMRITA entrance exam
6.VIT

DEFENCE
1.NDA

Hope This Helps

ALL THE BEST

HARI
24th May 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can 11th class student appear in CET exams? If yes then where do we get the forms?

Sir mera admit card abhi tak nahi aaya hai 11 th ke liye apply kiya tha
25th May 2012, 12:04 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Can 11th class student appear in CET exams? If yes then where do we get the forms?

HEllo Friend,

Class xi students are not allowed to write CET.
The student should be 12th .
CET's :

ENGINEERING

1.IIT JEE
2.AIEEE
3.CET for each state
4.AMRITA entrance exam
5.VIT
6.BITS

MEDICINE
1.AIIMS
2.AFMC
3.AIPMT
4.3.CET for each state
5.AMRITA entrance exam
6.VIT

DEFENCE
1.NDA

Thank You!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?