7th April 2016, 03:25 PM
gou22_22

Is there a possibility that a student can be details in 11th standard from ISC board?

Is there a possibility that a student can be details in 11th standard from ISC board? For what reasons are possible? How to ensure that we can tackle this type of scenario? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same?

if a student failed to get qualifing marks in the final examination of class eleven

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  2. Possibility to get direct admission in 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student?
  3. Admission procedure to study 12th ISC in Delhi for 11th student of Haryana?
  4. Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board if secured 44% in Science and 60.5% in 10th ICSE?
  5. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard in any ISC school if left previous school after completing 11th?
  6. Possibility to reappear in Board exam if completed 12th ISC about 2 years ago?
  7. How to get Migration Certificate to study in 11th ISC for 10th WBBSE student?
  8. Can I get admission in 11th Arts of ISC being an NIOS student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Textbooks available to study in 11th Science of ISC Board?
  10. Possibility to get job for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th ISC?
  11. List of ISC affiliated schools in Bangalore which offer admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has secured 70% in 11th?
  12. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  13. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of ISC Board if completed 10th from ICSE Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can i change my stream in 11th standard in ISC board?
  15. Suitable guidebooks for preparation of 12th Science ISC Board exam?
  16. Possibility to study Commerce in 11th ISC for 10th Science candidate?
  17. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  18. Possibility to study 11th in Maharashtra State Board for IGCSE student? Procedure to apply?
7th April 2016, 09:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a possibility that a student can be details in 11th standard from ISC board?

If a student is not able to secure good marks in class XI then there is possibility that a student can be detained in the same class and cannot be allowed to go in 12th. Not only in ISC board but others board also follow the same rule to detain the student in class 11th if he or she does not deserve to go in next class. So try to work hard and study smartly right from your first day of 11th so that you can promoted to next class with good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?