31st March 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Entrance Exams for Government Jobs being a student having completed 12th class and pursuing B.Com course?

hi
i am12th passed & b.com student & want to try for gov. job exams
wat i have to do

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs after 12th while pursuing CA?
  2. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  3. For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?
  4. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  5. Best books and authors for clearing Bank Entrance Exams?What kind of jobs can I apply after finishing B.Com?
  6. Application procedure for Government jobs after M.Pharmacy and entrance exams details for the same?
  7. How to study for Civil BTech after passing B.Com
  8. Which entrance exam to answer to get government jobs after pursuing MBA in marketing?
  9. Entrance exams to get government jobs for 12th Commerce student?
  10. What jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of D.Ed course?
  11. Can I apply for government jobs after getting 50% in 10th and 12th?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Com candidate? -- [New]
  13. How to apply for CDS Exam being a candidate having completed 12th Class and pursuing B.Com course?
  14. Good colleges with bcom course accepting 64% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  16. Can a IT student apply for Government Jobs? Which are the Government Jobs where I can apply?
  17. Is diploma course equivalent to 12th or not? Can I apply for jobs where the minimum qualification asked is 12th completion?
  18. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
3rd April 2012, 12:22 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Entrance Exams for Government Jobs being a student having completed 12th class and pursuing B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
i am12th passed & b.com student & want to try for gov. job exams
wat i have to do
In order to be considered eligible for most of the government jobs, first of all, you must complete your graduation. Being a graduate, you will be able to apply for many examination for officer posts and equivalent positions.
A graduate in commerce may apply for the following examinations:
  • Civil Service Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission
  • Administrative Services Examination conducted by state level public service commissions
  • Entrance Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspector in State Police
  • Entrance Examination for recruitment of Probationary Officers in Public Sector Banks
  • Common Written Examination conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
  • Central Police Force Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission

To apply for any of the examinations mentioned above, refer to the official website of the regulatory bodies conducting the examination. Complete information regarding each examination is provided in the information brochure published as soon as the examinations are scheduled and are published on respective websites, major newspapers of India, Employment News and local Newspaper.
25th April 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Entrance Exams for Government Jobs being a student having completed 12th class and pursuing B.Com course?

I passed 12th with 75 percent and now i am student of b.com. 3rd yr. Please tell me what can i do now.which course is best for me?
27th June 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12th with 57% and i am student of b.com.2nd year.please tell me which course best for me and also tell me can fill bank form and what will % want in bank form.
25th September 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th with 80% and i am student of b.com.2nd year.please tell me which course best for me and also tell me can fill bank form and what will % want in bank form.
7th October 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i am completed 12th new opened government job on 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?