19th March 2015, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Government recruitment whose minimum eligibility is 12th passed being a Computer Science Diploma holder?

Hello Sir,
I am a Diploma Computer Science holder.
I want to join Government service.
I want to do Government jobs.
Kindly tell me I can also apply for that job
which minimum qualification is 12th standard?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Government recruitment exams for a EEE Diploma holder of KSOU?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  3. How can I join AIF as Airman after passing class 10th?
  4. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  5. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. Procedure to become Custom Officer for Diploma holder in Computer Science & Technology? Job opportunities in Government sector?
  7. How to apply in government sector after diploma in computer science and engineering?
  8. When will be the upcoming IBPS Clerk Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  10. Can a 3 years diploma holder in computer science apply for NDA entrance test?
  11. Can I do B.Sc with Mathematics after completing Diploma?
  12. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  13. HCL placement paper pattern of this year?
  14. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  15. How to apply for a government job after passing diploma in IASE University?
  16. How to apply for Crime Branch Exams and Railway Exams being a Diploma holder in Computer Science and pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
  17. Possibility to apply for correspondence AMIE course for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if secured 38% in 12th?
12th October 2015, 07:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Government recruitment whose minimum eligibility is 12th passed being a Computer Science Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,

Yes you can join in Government jobs with your diploma and 10th standard qualification itself.

Each state government has the State Service Commission Board.
There are many vacancies in the state government departments they will recruit through the state recruitment boards.

So you can apply for the same where for some posts they will ask only 10th standard qualification and for some posts they also require diploma holder.

You will have to prepare well and write the examination and after that there will be an interview before appointment.
13th October 2015, 06:16 PM
aaditya choudhari

Default Re: Can I apply in Government recruitment whose minimum eligibility is 12th passed being a Computer Science Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Yes you are eligible for government jobs based on your qualification.to get government jobs you have be updated with government employment notice which comes every month. Or you can find on your own.
14th February 2021, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Can we apply for intermediate based govt job that notification mentioned degree holder are not eligible?? But iam degree holder
Am I eligible to apply for the job?
24th August 2021, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Depends upon State Nofitification rules, some allow some don't
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?