1st February 2017, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Can a 33 years old B.Com graduate get admission in CA course? What should he do for it? Can he get deduction in papers if have five years work experience?

Hello sir, I am B.Com (47%) holder and I am 33 years old. Can I get admission in CA course? What should I do for it? Can I get deduction in papers if have five years working experience?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the next Entrance exam for the Energy Auditors?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Energy Audit and Energy Manager jobs?
  3. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  4. Am I eligible for MAT Exam being a Graduate from Burdwan University and having work experience of 4.5 years?
  5. Can I get any benefit to study MS in USA having a work experience?
  6. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  7. How much education is required to join energy auditing?
  8. Chances to study MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate who has 3 years of work experience?
  9. Eligiblity to get job in IBM for a B.E. graduate who has 3 years of work experience?
  10. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ?
  11. Will it be beneficial to pursue PGD in Advertising and Public Relations being a B.Tech graduate and work experience of 2 years? What will be the package after this course?
  12. Eligibility criteria for appearing for Energy Auditor examination?
  13. Age limit to get Job in Government Schools as a Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is a B.E Mechanical Student eligible for Energy Manager Exam? Date of next exam?
  15. Institutes which consider 2 years of Work experience and minimum cutoff for these institutes considering the work experience?
  16. What is the age limit for general candidates?
  17. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  18. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
30th April 2017, 09:09 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 33 years old B.Com graduate get admission in CA course? What should he do for it? Can he get deduction in papers if have five years work experience?

Experience is not the criteria to get deduction in number of papers in Chartered Accountancy course. As per rules of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, candidates who have done bachelor's degree in commerce with 55% marks or more are directly eligible for IPCC stage.

You have only 47% marks in Bachelor's degree in commerce, you can not directly apply for IPCC stage. You need to clear Common Proficiency Test which is first stage of Chartered Accountancy course. This test is conducted twice every year in June and December. Any 10+2 passed candidate can apply for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?