8th September 2011, 06:25 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MAT Exam being a Graduate from Burdwan University and having work experience of 4.5 years?

Hi, I am a graduate (2 years Pass Course) from Burdwan University and I have work experience of 4.5 years. I want to know that whether I am elegible for MAT exam or not. If yes for which month I can apply for exam so I can derive maximum benefit.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  2. Can I appear in MAT 2015 exam if done graduation from Open University without 10th and 12th?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Energy Audit and Energy Manager jobs?
  4. Is a graduate from EIILM university eligible for CAT, MAT entrance exam?
  5. Eligiblity to get job in IBM for a B.E. graduate who has 3 years of work experience?
  6. Am I eligible for MBA course in KSOU having completed Graduate Diploma in Business Administration and with 7 years work experience?
  7. Am I eligible to work in Singapore having 14 years experience? Am I eligible to study anything there?
  8. How much education is required to join energy auditing?
  9. Can I get any benefit to study MS in USA having a work experience?
  10. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  11. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  12. Is it possible to do 3rd year in any university if completed 2 years of B.Sc from Burdwan University? -- [New]
  13. Are the MAT scores applicable for getting admission for CET colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Information about SAP course? I am a B.Com graduate
  15. Procedure for being a drug inspector after graduating in B.Pharma?
  16. After law with 2 years of work experience I am eligible for which stage? Details of the fee structure? What is the new syllabus?
  17. Chances to study MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate who has 3 years of work experience?
  18. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
8th September 2011, 01:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MAT Exam being a Graduate from Burdwan University and having work experience of 4.5 years?

The normal duration of graduation is 3 years at least. It is not clear which course you studied. It is important that the course be equivalent to any other graduation course as only then you will be eligible to appear for the MAT exam. You have options like appearing for exam in either September, December, February and May. Out of these September and December are most suitable as that's the time the other exams like CAT, XAT are conducted. You should select the exam based on the year you want to join for MBA.
13th February 2012, 07:35 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MAT Exam being a Graduate from Burdwan University and having work experience of 4.5 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a graduate (2 years Pass Course) from Burdwan University and I have work experience of 4.5 years. I want to know that whether I am elegible for MAT exam or not. If yes for which month I can apply for exam so I can derive maximum benefit.
MAT stands for Management Aptitude test and this examination is Conducted by AIMA, Every year, MAT Entrance examination is Conducted 4 Times in a year, The examination is Conducted in February, May, September and December.

~~ To apply for this examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognised University

~~ There is no age restrictions to apply for this Examination.

~~ Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for MAT Examination.

~~ There is No Percentage is Required to apply for this examination, Passed graduation is Sufficient.

The examination is Objective Type and You have to choose any one of the Option to take the test :

~~ Paper Based test (OR)

~~ Computer Based test

If you are Interested in MAT Examination then please apply for May MAT Examination.

You can apply for MAT Examination Online, So please wait for the Notification and then fill the application form and of you need more information then check official website :

http://www.aima-ind.org
13th February 2012, 08:53 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Every year IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) organised the CAT(Common Admission Test) examination. According to the CAT score the candidates are admitted in the management colleges.

Yes you are truly eligible.

Here I have provided some books name from where you can study and for this you have to buy the hard copy from market.The books are :

1. Analytical & Logical Reasoning
2. Quantative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwall
3. Verbal ability for CAT by Sujit Kumar
4. CAT by N.K.Sinha

good luck.
18th February 2012, 06:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
If you have completed Graduation degree then you are applicable for MAT exam.You have 4-5 years experience then you can apply for Execuitive MBA course.

The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT 2012 is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University .

Final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc.)can also apply.

There is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation which is different for different management institutes and universities.

For this session MAT exam date is over so you can wait for 2 months .

I have attached some question of MAT exam so please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

For more details about MAT Exam

Attached Files
File Type: pdf MAT-Sample-Paper-1.pdf(97.2 KB, 97 views)
File Type: pdf MAT-Sample-Paper-2.pdf(115.0 KB, 92 views)
File Type: pdf MAT-Sample-Paper-3.pdf(87.2 KB, 85 views)
19th February 2012, 12:33 AM
tanu47

Dear,
AIMA Conduct MAT (Management Aptitude test) every year, MAT Entrance exam is Conducted 4 Times in a year,
The exam is conducted in Feb, May, Septr and Dec.
& Yes ,you are eligible for AIMA Examination if u r a post grad student in any degree
Final year students can also give MAT Examination.
The exam is Objective Type and You have to choose any one of the Option to take the test :
• Paper Based test
• Computer Based test

You can apply for MAT Examination Online, So please wait for the Notification and then fill the application form.
And go thru the official website ::
14th August 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I got 46% in graduation from Burdwan university.. Am I able to give MAT exam?
15th August 2015, 01:30 AM
JSD.

MAT :- management aptitude test is the entrance exam for the admission in good and reputed MBA college.The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to have a bachelor degree course from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

As you are telling that you are graduated so if you have scored minimum 50% marks or above than definitely you can appear in the MAT examination.
16th August 2015, 12:58 AM
sai215

Every year IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) organised the CAT(Common Admission Test) examination. According to the CAT score the candidates are admitted in the management colleges.

Yes you are truly eligible.

Here I have provided some books name from where you can study and for this you have to buy the hard copy from market.The books are :

1. Analytical & Logical Reasoning
2. Quantative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwall
3. Verbal ability for CAT by Sujit Kumar
4. CAT by N.K.Sinha
16th August 2015, 12:33 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

MAT stands for Management Aptitude test and is conducted by AIMA.

ELIBILITY CRITERIA:

You must have completed your graduation course (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc.) from a recongnized university.

Final Year students can also appear for MAT Exam.

No Age restrictions to appear for MAT Exam.

No Percentage criteria for appearing in MAT Exam.

EXAM MODE:

Objective Type questions are asked in the Exam. So, you can select either of the following:

Paper Based test (OR)

Computer Based test

How To Apply:

You can apply for MAT Exam Online through the given site: https://www.aima.in

Some of the useful books for MAT Exam preparation along with some sample papers:

Analytical & Logical Reasoning For CAT & Other Management Entrance Tests (English) (Paperback)
Author: Piyush bhadwaj
Released: 2012
Publisher: Arihant Publications(I) Pvt.Ltd - Meerut
Price: Rs.215

A Comprehensive Manual for NTSE for Class X (English) (Paperback)
Author: Guha A
Released: 2013
Publisher: Access Publishing India Private Limited- Delhi
Price: Rs.450

Trishna’s Verbal Ability And Logical Reasoning For The CAT And Other MBA Examinations (English) (Paperback)
Author: T.I.M.E
Released: 2012
Publisher: Pearson India
Price: Rs.480
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MAT-Sample-Paper-1.pdf(97.2 KB, 36 views)
File Type: pdf MAT-Sample-Paper-2.pdf(115.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: pdf MAT-Sample-Paper-3.pdf(87.2 KB, 35 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?