2nd March 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate who has 3 years of work experience?

Hello,
I have done B.Sc Nursing and having
3 years work experience. Now I am interested
in doing MBBS for better service and future as well.
Is there any chance to get into MBBS degree or
will I have to get in a normal procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the study opportunities available for me if I am a B.Com graduate?
  2. When is the next Entrance exam for the Energy Auditors?
  3. How to do MBA part time? I am pursuing B.Com exam
  4. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
  5. Can i do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Which universities are offering it?
  6. Am I eligible for MAT Exam being a Graduate from Burdwan University and having work experience of 4.5 years?
  7. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  8. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  9. What is the difference between doing B.Tech in India and doing BS in USA? Job Opportunities for these courses in India and USA?
  10. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  12. Can academic gap of 5 years effect the chances of getting admission in Symbiosis institute?
  13. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  14. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  15. How much education is required to join energy auditing?
  16. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  17. Chances of getting admission in M.S. Computer Science with scholarship for B.E. Electrical graduate who scored 307 in GRE and 99 in TOEFL, having 6 years of work experience?
  18. Will it be beneficial to pursue PGD in Advertising and Public Relations being a B.Tech graduate and work experience of 2 years? What will be the package after this course?
10th April 2015, 05:00 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Chances to study MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate who has 3 years of work experience?

Nobody can study MBBS unless they have cleared the JEE MAIN or Joint Entrance Examination for medical stream. This examination constitutes objective type questions given on OMR sheets for three papers- a) Physics, b) Chemistry, c) Biology.
If you clear all these papers you will be given a rank. That rank is based on the number of candidates appearing for MBBS from all over the state. If that rank is within 1500-2000 you will be eligible to apply for any medical college in that state.
Now the upper age limit of MBBS examination is 25. Since you are already a B.Sc. Along with this, you have 3 years of working experience, I am guessing that your age is above 25. Which means you are not eligible for JEE MAIN examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?