15th November 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Will companies accept me in campus recruitment after MBA

i am doing bca right now and am planning to join mba after the completion of my degree. I have an academic gap of 1 year after 12th standard. How is this year gap going to effect my career? Will companies accept me in campus recruitments after mba?

24th February 2013, 08:27 PM
shayasmk

Default Re: Will companies accept me in campus recruitment after MBA

Academic gap of 1 year doesn't affect much on your career. A carrer gap of more that 3 years can do a lot of damage. The gap you have will not affect you much on your campus selection and companies will surely select, if they feel you are good
3rd April 2014, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will companies accept me in campus recruitment after MBA

Hi, i completed my btech 3yrs back & since then working with a famous mnc in technical field but my marks in 10th & 12th are below 60. In btech i scored 65. My question is should i go for mba or i should continue with my job? I dont want to sit at home after doing mba just becoz of my bad marks in 10th & 12th. Plz help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?