14th February 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Model question papers of M.Sc Agriculture entrance exam of The Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur? Important dates for it?

Hello sir, I want to take admission in M.Sc Agriculture at The Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur. Provide me detail of important dates and modal question papers for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Is BSc MPCS group there in Kanpur University?
  2. Is it easy to get Ag BSc seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which college is best for me after scoring 5932 in General
  4. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  5. IFS Agriculture (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  8. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  9. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for doing M.Sc Agriculture course in abroad?
  11. How to get admission in Veterinary college?
  12. What are the placement opportunities available to a M.Sc(Horticulture) graduate from G.B.P.U.A.T? Is there any scope in other countries?
  13. How many seats are allocated for All India Pre Veterinary Test
  14. Should I opt B.Sc course with agricultural science stream? How may I get the detail information for the same? List of the top colleges for the same? I live in Jalandhar
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc Botany?
  16. How can I become a AG BSc? How should I join?
  17. How to apply for M.Sc Agriculture Science course at GB Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar? When the application form will be released? -- [New]
  18. Can I study M.Sc(Agriculture) in any other ICAR institute/Central or State Agricultural University after completion of B.Sc? Eligibility to appear in ICAR PG entrance exam?
7th April 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers of M.Sc Agriculture entrance exam of The Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur? Important dates for it?

Old msc agriculture question peper in hindo
18th October 2020, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers of M.Sc Agriculture entrance exam of The Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur? Important dates for it?

Which subjects we have to prepare to appear Msc Ag entrance exam at national level?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?