22nd May 2012, 03:35 AM
shahina furqan

What is the age criteria for the post of Female PGT in government aided schools in Delhi?

Kindly let me know the age criteria for the post of Female PGT in govt. aided school in Delhi

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria and age required for PGT or TGT in a government school? -- [New]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria and age limit required for PGT or TGT in a government school?
  3. Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?
  4. Can I appear for PGT Teacher exam for commerce in Delhi government schools? I am a commerce PG
  5. What is the maximum age for PGT female in delhi government job
  6. How to become a Teacher in Hindi in KV in Hyderabad?
  7. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  8. Am I eligible for the post of JBT in Delhi after doing M.A and B.Ed? What is the maximum age for the post of TGT PGT in Delhi?
  9. What is the age limit for female candidates in KV Sangathan and Delhi Government for JBT post
  10. Can I apply for PGT post for English subject as per my qualification? What if my degree subject is not matching with PG subject?
  11. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  12. Maximum age limit for recruitment of PGT Teacher(Female) in government CBSE affiliated school?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  14. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  15. What is the age requirement in PGT in Delhi Government Sector?
  16. Whether employees of government aided schools can be said as Public servant?
  17. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Age limit to apply for a job Government Schools of Delhi? I have completed my B.Ed
22nd May 2012, 09:38 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria for the post of Female PGT in government aided schools in Delhi?

Hi,

PGT stands for post Graduate test.

PGT exam conduct by
upmsscb allahabad
every year.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Nationality:

the candidate should be the indian citizen.

Education qualification:

the candidate complete the graduation with any stream from any recognized university.

The candidate must have scored 50% of marks to eligible for this exam.

AGE LIMIT:

The minimum age limit should be 21 years. There is no maximum age limit for this exam.

both male and female candidates are eligible for this exam.

For more details visit the website

http:/upmsscb.ac.in

all the best.
22nd May 2012, 10:28 AM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the age criteria for the post of Female PGT in government aided schools in Delhi?

HI FRIEND,

*maximum age limit for entrance exam of goverment teacher exam is 35 for general category
*and 40 for the ST/SC.

ALL THE BEST.
7th April 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

I m working in aided school from last 5 years and engaged by management. Presently i m 42 years old, can i be placed or selected against a permanent or regular post in the same school as per the guidelines and rules of Directorate Of Education
19th April 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the age relaxation for women in delhi govt for tgt
31st October 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

what is the maximum age for the post of female pgt in delhi
11th May 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the age criteria for the post of female librarian in dssb and govt aided school in delhi
17th May 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m a B.A. pass student with 42% aggregate marks. At present i m 27 years old. I want to become a teacher in any government school in delhi. Can u plzz tell me the scope , age criteria and eligibility conditions to be the same in MCD schools, central schools, Navodya schools, and any govt. Aided school. Ur guidance will lighten my future. Kindly reply with most appropriate answers as soon as possible?
26th June 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the age relaxation criteria for candidates registered in employment exchange in pgt selection in haryana
13th July 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I am 42 year old B.ed trained teacher I want to know about government job as ateacher
25th July 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria for the post of female librarian in goverment Aided school in Delhi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?