20th January 2018, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Migration from one college to another in Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak in 6 semester of B.Sc?

I want to ask that is it possible to migrate from one college to another in Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak in 6th semester of my Bachelors of Science degree program? If yes, what is the procedure for application?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of submission of forms for LLB from MDU?
  2. What should I do? I have done MBA from Sikkam Manipal university? I have done MCA from Maharshi Dayanand university, Rohtak and having one year work experience as computer lecturer at JAT college, Rohtak. Currently I am living at NCR
  3. List of colleges affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana -- [New]
  4. By when and how to apply for MA in English (hons.) in Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak?
  5. What do if Principal is not providing me the Migration certificate?
  6. Which are the colleges affiliated by Maharashi Dayanand University Rohtak?
  7. Procedure to get admission in LLB at MDU, Rohtak
  8. Can I do B.Ed from MDU Rohtak in Distance Education? Is Maharashi Dayanand University recognized for B.Ed?
  9. Time table of B.Ed exam of Maharashi Dayanand University Rohtak?
  10. How to get admission for B.Ed course in Correspondence from Maharshi Dayanand University having done Graduation with English Honors from JP University?
  11. Time Table of B.A. 2nd year examination conducted by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak?
  12. How to become a Government Computer teacher after BCA and M.Sc. IT from Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, Haryana?
  13. Can I get admission form for MDU LLB in Faridabad?
  14. Colleges in Rohtak or near by place for M.Com and entrance exam details for it?
  15. Is SSM college of engineering and technology in Kashmir affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University in Haryana?
  16. HPMT Medical Colleges
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  18. List of top 5 colleges for B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?