18th August 2011, 11:01 PM
EmperorRajesh

Can any company take me after I scope an aggregate of 63% and 61% in 10th and 58% in PU?

Hi, I am undergoing B.E. at present i am in 7th sem and upto 6th sem i hav an aggregate of 63%, and my 10th-61%, but my PU marks i have 58%. can any company take me as my eligibility will get me job. plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. MNC consider best five marks in class 10th or aggregate for placement? -- [New]
  2. Skills required to get a job in a reputed company after scoring 70% aggregate, 74% in 10th and 80% in 12th?
  3. Good comapnies after 67% marks in BE(CSE) and 52 & 75 in 12th and 10th standard?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC company after securing 81% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 60% aggregate in B.Tech with 1 backlog
  5. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  7. Can I get placed in any company after scoring 76% in 10th, 58% in 12th?
  8. How can I apply for an internship program in any of the MNC company? I've 89% in 10th, 81% in PU and 74% aggregate in B.E(telecommunication)
  9. Will there be any IT company that recruit candidates without any Eligibility criteria?
  10. Opportunities after BTech with 56% Aggregate?
  11. Will I be eligible for MNC or core company after scoring an aggregate of 72%, 88% in 10th and 52% in 12th?
  12. Is high school marks considered for campus placement after completion of B.Tech course?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for campus recruitment(Software Company) for B.E final year students?
  14. What is the criteria to apply for any company and the basis of their selection?
  15. Am i eligible to get a job in a good company after scoring 66% in 10th and 58.3% in 12th board
  16. Am i eligible for IT company after pursuing B.E in ISE stream
  17. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  18. Am I eligible for MNC company?List of jobs I can apply for with an aggregate of 59.5% marks in B.Tech? I've secured 76.5% marks in 12th and 68% marks in 10th
19th August 2011, 01:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can any company take me after I scope an aggregate of 63% and 61% in 10th and 58% in PU?

Certainly it is possible for you to get a job. But you may not be able to apply to companies like WIPRO, TCS etc. You may need to try in smaller organisations first. After gaining some experience you can probably try in more reputed firms. You must try to secure better marks in the upcoming exams.
19th August 2011, 05:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can any company take me after I scope an aggregate of 63% and 61% in 10th and 58% in PU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorRajesh View Post
Hi, I am undergoing B.E. at present i am in 7th sem and upto 6th sem i hav an aggregate of 63%, and my 10th-61%, but my PU marks i have 58%. can any company take me as my eligibility will get me job. plz help me.
Dear friend,

Maximum software company want 60 % in through out .some campany want 65 through out .so the percentage is vary from company to company .

Few software company set their criteria is just above 50%.

Your 12 th standard no is not above 60%.

So the eligible company are WIPRO , SYNTEL ,RS SOFT ,HONEYWELL ,ALUMNUS etc.

Also you have option for higher study . But you must be qualify in GATE , CAT ,MAT exam.

The higher study options are MBA ,M-TECH,MS,JRF,SRF,PHD etc.

all the best
30th September 2011, 12:38 PM
ANKIT050

hi dear,
no company cannot effort to take a decision in which company take a person who secure 60% in 10 exam due to low efficiency of students such students cannot make decision which raise the name and frame of company in broad term .
thanking you
30th September 2011, 11:34 PM
shibendu

Sorry friend,
I think you will face a great problem to find job in a good companies.
Normally good companies wants above 60% in your academic career.

But you can appear for these companies :

1.Oracle iflex.
2.Brick and Click.
3.Mindfire Technology. etc.
30th June 2012, 01:00 PM
jayshree bacchav

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorRajesh View Post
Hello buddy,

yes offcourse you are eligible for many highly paid jobs in multinational companies.

Maximum software company want 60 % in through out .some campany want 65 through out .so the percentage is vary from company to company .

Few software company set their criteria is just above 50%.

Your 12 th standard % is not above 60%.

So the eligible company are WIPRO , SYNTEL ,RS SOFT ,HONEYWELL ,ALUMNUS etc.

Also you will be able to get job in highly reputed companies like IBM,Microsoft,Imphosis,TCS etc on the basis of some extra software skills and 2-3 year experience.

Also you have option for higher study . But you must be qualify in GATE , CAT ,MAT exam.

The higher study options are MBA ,M-TECH,MS,JRF,SRF,PHD etc.

All the best

Regards,
Jayshree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?