19th August 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to get a job in a reputed company after scoring 70% aggregate, 74% in 10th and 80% in 12th?

i am studying b.tech (branch i.t) from echelon institute of technology its my 4th year i score 70% aggregate till .&74% in 10th&80% in 12 th . so what are the skills required to get a job in a reputed company?.....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in reputed company with less than 60% marks in studies?
  2. Am i eligible to get a job in a good company after scoring 66% in 10th and 58.3% in 12th board
  3. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  4. Am I eligible for job in an IT company after scoring 57% aggregate in B.E?
  5. Can I get a government reputed job after scoring 55% in 10th, 51% in 12th
  6. Will I get a job in MNC's or any other reputed companies after scoring 56% in 10th, 85% in 12th and 62% in B.Com?
  7. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which company can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 62% in B.E?
  9. Can I get job in Infosys, HCL or Wipro if secured 68% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 92.4% till 6th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a job in reputed IT companies after completion of BCA with 78% marks?
  11. In which company can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 62% in B.E?
  12. Can I get placed in any company after scoring 76% in 10th, 58% in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC company after securing 81% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 60% aggregate in B.Tech with 1 backlog
  14. Can I get job in reputed companies after B.E. if secured 56% in 12th?
  15. Which job will I get after scoring 60% in 10th and 12th
  16. Eligibility of jobs in top companies? I have scored 55% marks in B.Tech and 65% in MBA
  17. Will I be eligible for MNC or core company after scoring an aggregate of 72%, 88% in 10th and 52% in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks? -- [New]
19th August 2011, 07:21 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Skills required to get a job in a reputed company after scoring 70% aggregate, 74% in 10th and 80% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studying b.tech (branch i.t) from echelon institute of technology its my 4th year i score 70% aggregate till .&74% in 10th&80% in 12 th . so what are the skills required to get a job in a reputed company?.....
Nice to read your aggregates in all

You are perfectly eligible for the market needs if you have certain skills which I'm going to tell you next in this post.

As you know every company expect the candidates should be always be willing to work and give his maximum to the firm right so all you need here is dedication.

As you're from IT Branch your chances are very narrow. Why I said narrow is because like the other branch students like ECE or EEE you guys will not have much opportunities in various fields you are restricted to certain fields like
->IT
->Software Development.
->Networking.
->Web designing
->Animation field
etc.,

so you have to be strong in this areas by going to extra classes or better to say short term courses then only you will be easily getting jobs.

As you know after development of the awareness among the people every student knows that he must have good communication skills
->Good Language skills
->Good Logical Reasoning skills
->Good Attitude.
->Good Behavior
->Overall he must have good thinking capabilities.
->He has to attain a nice grip on subject and equally on general knowledge.

These are the skills required to get the job in top reputed companies.

almost all the companies will look into this factor only.

you have to specially prepare for certain areas like Aptitude and all. you can prepare for this in books like RS Agarwal which is famous for aptitude.

All the best to enhance your skills

Regards

~AdityA~
19th August 2011, 07:32 PM
malek basit

Default Re: Skills required to get a job in a reputed company after scoring 70% aggregate, 74% in 10th and 80% in 12th?

hello friends

Yes definitely, You will get the Jobs !

But its vary from the company to company.

Because most of the company wants 60% Marks throught out form class 10th to Graduation Or Post graduation.

But you have scored good marks in your B.tech, and you will get good jobs according to your B.tech marks. Most of the companies want current scores.

But if you will have get knowledge and skills, then definitely you will get jobs.

The jobs are basically depends on the knowledge not on the marks. So if your communication skills are good and you have good knowledge about current affairs and general knowledge, then definitely you will get jobs in future.

So, if you really want a good jobs in future, then please improve your weak points an improve your Group Discussion skills. So, that at the time of placements, you will get the jobs. So, please dont worry you will definately get jobs in future. ..
19th August 2011, 08:52 PM
sarang27

Default Re: Skills required to get a job in a reputed company after scoring 70% aggregate, 74% in 10th and 80% in 12th?

see you are fully qualified to get the best job in any company but improve ur knowledge as well in a technical field and a good basic concepts that u will never fail in geeting a good reputation and a good job as well and will help you develop a good base for ur future .
19th August 2011, 09:22 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,
To get a job in a leading software company you have to build your soft skills first..
As you have mentioned that you are from IT branch , so you have to do some short term courses to get a job in software sector..
The short term courses are-
1.JAVA
2..NET
3.Networking
these are the courses you have to do to get a good job..
These courses are in demand....
When you appear in any campus drive of any software company you have to face the aptitude test first, after get qualified in the aptitude test you have to go through the interview session...

To crack the aptitude test you have to do lots of practice to solve the aptitude questions as quick as possible..
You can solve the previous year aptitude questions to get an idea about the questions type..
After clearing the aptitude test you have to face the interview session..
For cracking the interview you have to build the soft skills like-
1.Personality
2.Smartness
3.Presents of mind
4.Technical skills..
These thing are very much important..
So, to get a job in a good software company you have to build these things in you..
All the best..
20th August 2011, 10:06 AM
ASHWANI42092

Dear friend,
As per my knowledge you are eligible for any reputed company .
As you have scored nice percentage in 10th,12th as well as in B.Tech.
That's a great .Mainly all reputed companies requires highly qualifiedcandidate for their company .And you are one of them .
There are various skills required to get job in any reputed company such as :-
1]A candidate should have good communication skills.
2]A candidate should have nice personality.
3]A candidate hold be polite .
4]A candidate should be honest .
5]A candidate should be hard worker.
6]A candidate should have good confidence level.
7]A candidate should have good behavior .
8]A candidate should have good attitude.
9]A candidate should have ability to short out the problem.
10]A candidate should have good sense of humor.
Thank you .-
14th November 2011, 12:39 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

Because most of the company wants 60% Marks throught out form class 10th to Graduation Or Post graduation.

so you have to score good marks in your B.tech, and you will get good jobs according to your B.tech marks. Most of the companies want current scores.

Ande if you have knowledge and skills, then definitely you will get jobs.

The jobs are basically depends on the knowledge not on the marks. So if your communication skills are good and you have good knowledge about current affairs and general knowledge, then definitely you will get jobs in future.
14th November 2011, 01:06 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

so you have to score good marks in your B.tech, and you will get good jobs according to your B.tech marks. Most of the companies want current scores.

Ande if you have knowledge and skills, then definitely you will get jobs.

18th June 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i am an electrical student am i eligable to get a job in tcs,infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?