29th May 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

MNC consider best five marks in class 10th or aggregate for placement?

I have 58.3% aggregate in class 10th from ICSE board but if I calculate percentage of class 10th as per best five given in norms of ICSE it comes out to be 63.2%. Is company consider best five marks or aggregate?

Please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Effect of 10th class percentage in campus placements
  2. Can I get job in MNC through a placement consultancy after getting 89% marks in graduation and 82% marks in 12th?
  3. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  4. Effect of 10th class percentage in campus placement? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which MNC will give me chance if I have 50% in 10th and distinction in Diploma IT and BE IT?
  6. Am I eligible for MNC company?List of jobs I can apply for with an aggregate of 59.5% marks in B.Tech? I've secured 76.5% marks in 12th and 68% marks in 10th
  7. How should I get into MNC's after passing 10th, diploma, graduation but failed to score first class in 12th?
  8. Will early backlog create problem in campus interview?
  9. Can I get TCS call having secured 65% in 10th, 81% in 12th and 46% in Graduation?
  10. Name of Multi National companies that do not consider 10th class marks for placements?
  11. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  12. Am I eligible for MNC companies after scoring 60% in B.E?
  13. Will I face any problems in placement after scoring 52% marks in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to attend MNC campus placements with less than 60% marks in 12th and 70% in diploma?
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC company after securing 81% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 60% aggregate in B.Tech with 1 backlog
  16. How can I apply for an internship program in any of the MNC company? I've 89% in 10th, 81% in PU and 74% aggregate in B.E(telecommunication)
  17. How can a B.E(IT) graduate with 1 year experience in php web-development, get placed in any MNC like l&t etc?
  18. Am I eligible for MNC companies with less 50% marks in 10th and 12th?
29th May 2015, 06:37 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: MNC consider best five marks in class 10th or aggregate for placement?

As per the company rules, most of the MNC's were considering the aggregate marks of the candidate who are applying for the Job. The students should have minimum of 60% of aggregate through out his/her career i.e 60% of aggregate in 10th, 12th, and graduation also. So it is clear that MNC considering aggregate for the placement not the average of Best five.
29th May 2015, 08:34 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: MNC consider best five marks in class 10th or aggregate for placement?

Generally, no any Multinational Companies recruits people on the basis of marks obtained in 10th.
For better payment in MNCs, it is necessary for candidates to hold any technical degree such as ITI at higher secondary level , B.Tech at graduate level , M.Tech at postgraduate level and many more.

For worker, MNCs generally requires 10th certificate with aggregate of above 50% or 60% as mentioned by the company in their eligiblity criteria.

If your age had not passed then it will be beneficial to complete any technical degree to get job with better salary as it is very difficult to survive in this expensive world with low income.
31st May 2015, 11:33 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Multinational Companies never recruits the peoples on the basis of 10th Class.They select the candidates those can work with them and have the skills that they want.MNC's mostly selects the ITI,B.E.,B.Tech and M.Tech Candidates.So don't think about your percentages and improve your skills and make perfect in it.

You have to develops your skills like that you can get the job in MNC's like Google,Facebook,IBM,Syntel,Accenture and many more where you can make your future and life comfortable.
4th January 2019, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 28 marks in science in 10 ICSE board exam in 2008. After supplement in 2009 I secured 58 marks in science in 10 class. How can I calculated 10 percentage and Which year I mentioned for government exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?