6th February 2017, 09:53 AM
shimali n

Can a B.Sc Home Science and B.Ed with Mathematics study Master of Social Work? List of colleges for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Home Science and then B.Ed with Mathematics. Please tell me can I study Master of Social Work? List of colleges for it?

11th September 2017, 10:27 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Home Science and B.Ed with Mathematics study Master of Social Work? List of colleges for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimali n View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Home Science and then B.Ed with Mathematics. Please tell me can I study Master of Social Work? List of colleges for it?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for masters in social work after completing your bachelors in home science. Here below are details regarding masters in social work course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for masters in social work is bachelors in home science, Social work, Social science, Psychology etc. from government recognized institute with minimum 45% marks obtained.

>> Duration of post graduation degree in social work is 2 years.

Specializations in Maters of Social Work:-

>> Industrial relation and labour welfare.

>> Personnel management.

>> Human resource management.

>> Criminology administration.

>> Family and child welfare.

>> Medical and psychiatric social work.

>> Urban and rural community development.

Colleges Offer Maters degree in Social Work:-

1). Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune

2). Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi

3). University of Delhi.

4). Tata Institute of Social Science, Mumbai

5). Aarti Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi

6). Akhil Parawatiya Sewa Samiti, Nainital
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?