26th March 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

What is full of MSW? Is it a good course to take up?

What is full of MSW? Is it a good course to take up? I need to understand the importance of the course before I take it up. So, can you please provide me the complete details which would help me with the next steps on the same? Awaiting for the response.

30th June 2016, 05:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is full of MSW? Is it a good course to take up?

MSW stands for Master of Social Work. It is a two-year Postgraduate degree course in the field of Social Work. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in Social Work with minimum aggregate of 40% marks from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue Master of Social Work (MSW) course.

The Social Work course is designed to aid the poor and aged people to increase their welfare. The Master of Social Work (MSW) course trains the candidates who are interested to work in Department and Welfare Sectors.

Candidates to this course are selected on basis of their performance in Entrance examination, Group Discussion and Interview. Different specializations available to study in Master of Social Work course are listed below :-

=> Human Resource Management
=> Family and Child Welfare
=> Personnel Management
=> Industrial Relations & Labour Welfare
=> Medical and Psychiatric Social Work
=> Urban and Rural Community Development
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?