12th December 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Tech degree holder apply for JE at UPRVUNL? What is the procedure to apply for the same?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Tech and now I want to join JE at UPRVUNL so I want to know can a B.Tech degree holder apply for JE at UPRVUNL? What is the procedure to apply for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
13th December 2016, 10:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Tech degree holder apply for JE at UPRVUNL? What is the procedure to apply for the same?

You must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for JE at UPRVUNL. UPRVUNL stands for 'Uttar Pradesh Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited'. It is a state government organisation. You must have passed high school examinations in Hindi and diploma course in any engineering stream. Also you must have to fulfill the age criteria to apply JE post at UPRJVNL. Your age should be in between 18 years to 40 years. Your selection will be done on the basis of marks scored in the entrance exam conducted for JE post. After clearing the written examination, document will be verified. If you passed at both levels then you will be issued offer letter from UPRVUNL.
14th December 2016, 12:21 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a B.Tech degree holder apply for JE at UPRVUNL? What is the procedure to apply for the same?

UPRVUNL invites application for the post of junior engineer. You are eligible to apply for JE post if passed B.Tech from specified branch. You can apply online on official website : www.UPRVUNL.org

UPRVUNL JE Eligibility
- You must have passed B.E./B.Tech in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Civil/Telecommunication & Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentation discipline.
- Your age should be between 18 to 40 years of the examination year. Relaxation application to reserved categories as per norms.

UPRVUNL JE Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 200
- Total Marks : 200
- Each question will carry 1 mark. For each incorrect answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted.

* Technical Questions : 150
* GK, Reasoning, Hindi Questions : 50

UPRVUNL Application Fees
- For General : Rs.700/-
- For SC/ST : Rs.500/-
- For PH : No Fees

UPRVUNL Important Dates
- Online Application Procedure Starts : 05/09/2016
- Last Date of Application : 04/10/2016
- UPRVUNL Exam : October, 2016
8th April 2021, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Tech degree holder apply for JE at UPRVUNL?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?