6th April 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Can a Diploma in Computer Engineering holder get admission in degree course through lateral entry at USA? Procedure to choose colleges and apply for it?

Hello sir, I am studying Diploma in Computer Engineering course and after it want to study degree course from USA. Please tell me can I get lateral entry? Procedure to choose colleges and apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for lateral entry of diploma holders in UPTU engineering?
  2. Can I get lateral entry admission for doing Bachelor degree after diploma course completion?
  3. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12?
  4. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  5. Possibility to take admission in BE through lateral entry in best colleges of USA after Diploma engineering? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?
  6. How to get lateral entry admission in NIT after Diploma completion?
  7. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  8. Colleges in Assam which accept Lateral Entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?
  10. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for lateral entry scheme into B.Tech Computer Sceince?
  12. Procedure for admission in IP Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering after diploma? Any admission test for lateral entry in mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I get lateral entry to study B.Tech(CSE) in JP University with 75% in Diploma Computer?
  14. Lateral entry colleges in Mumbai and procedure to get admission?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting lateral entry B.E admission?
  16. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  17. Can I get admission in any college through lateral entry? Is there any college which provided UG through correspondence?
  18. Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?