23rd July 2016, 01:41 PM
uma udhay

Is it possible to get part time MBA through counselling with 449 rank in TANCET(MBA) for an employee with 10 months of experience in Cognizant?

I have secured 449 rank in TANCET(MBA). Is it possible for me to get PSG College Of Technology through counselling for MBA part time course? I am a working employee and at present I have 10 months of experience in Cognizant. Is it possible to get a part time seat? Is it necessary to have 2 years experience?

27th July 2016, 05:20 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to get part time MBA through counselling with 449 rank in TANCET(MBA) for an employee with 10 months of experience in Cognizant?

See, the experience and other criteria depends on the college in which you want to get admission.

Your experience will work for you if and only if you are called for the interview.

You have secured a decent rank and you should apply in as many colleges as you can if you want to do the MBA and wait for their counseling result to come. Because no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling and once the result comes out, you can count on your experience if called foe the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?