19th December 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Which university is better between Sikkim Manipal, Amity and Symbiosis for MBA for working professional?

Hi, I'm Bsc IT graduate. Working in a private sector now. I would like to do MBA. I'm confused which university to choose.

1. Sikkim Manipal
2. Amity
3. Symbiosis

Which university is better?
I'm planning to move to banking sector.

Related Questions:
  1. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  2. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  3. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales
  4. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  5. Am I eligible for Sikkim Manipal University's MBA after working in BPO?
  6. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  7. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  8. Does Sikkim Manipal University provide online MBA banking and finance course?
  9. Is Symbiosis a reputed college?
  10. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  11. From where can I do MBA correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How should I plan to get admission in MBA in Sikkim Manipal University?
  13. Should I apply for Symbiosis SNAP Test having completed BBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  14. Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation
  15. How good is the course content and faculty of SMU and Symbiosis?
  16. Scope of MSc(IT) in distance learning mode from Sikkim Manipal University?
  17. Are candidates having MBA degree from Sikkim Manipal university eligible for NET?
  18. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
7th March 2014, 10:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which university is better between Sikkim Manipal, Amity and Symbiosis for MBA for working professional?

Selecting right institute is crucial task for pursuing MBA Post graduation degree.Based on the feedback by the many of the students and considering my knowledge the best universities are given below.As far as he three universities are concerned,and based on the ranking system the best university you can go for is “Symbiosis” university.And the second choice you may go for is “Sikkim Manipal University”.And final university you may choose is “Amity School”.

Of course there are various best colleges other than these,are IIM(Indian Institute of Management-Ahmedabad),IIM-Bangalore;IIM - Kolkata; Indian School of Business(ISB)-Hyderabad;IIM - Lucknow;Xavier Labour Research Institute(XLRI)-Jamshedpur;IIM-Indore;Faculty of Management studies-New Delhi;SP Jain Institute of Management & Research,Mumbai;National Institute of Industrial Engineering-Mumbai;Tata Institute of Social Science-Mumbai;Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies and more.

Soon after completion of your MBA degree you may find good number of job opportunities.You may find good number of jobs in the Marketing companies,and software IT industry.Apart from these jobs you may find and you can continue your roles as ERP Consultants,Pre-sales;Business Analyst;Project managers;HR Manager;Quality or Testing Manager and more.Among all above the various roles HR(Human Resources) manager is a very best roles where you can find even good growth in your career.Software companies recruit HR managers for their companies and of course the other courses are equally important.
23rd July 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which university is better between Sikkim Manipal, Amity and Symbiosis for MBA for working professional?

sir I am confused which university I choose for bba distance learning
1 sikkim manipal university
2 amity school oof distance learning
sir please help me as soon as possible which university is best to do bba
17th July 2020, 03:07 PM
vishakhamehta

I have heard of ITM University as a great college where there are best courses for working professionals. You can check the institute website and see which courses they offer. The college was ranked among top 25 business schools of India. The college also has updated syllabus meeting the industry requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?