19th March 2011, 06:47 PM
k1sat

Can I apply for Combined SSC Graduate Level June exam after passing final year in June?

hey...im in my final year of engineering...im 21 yrs....il be passing out in this june....can i apply for the combined SSC graduate level exam...being conducted this june ????

21st March 2011, 09:55 PM
k1sat

Default Re: Can I apply for Combined SSC Graduate Level June exam after passing final year in June?

reply guys ...pls help !!!
22nd March 2011, 12:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Combined SSC Graduate Level June exam after passing final year in June?

Sure you can apply for the exam. You do fulfill the age criteria of minimum 21 years. Also in case selected you will would have cleared the course by them. Those in the final year are allowed to apply. Make sure to solve the previous year papers.
2nd April 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

i want to apply on two posts in ssc exa.
1- accountant
2- oditer
Can i do????
3rd April 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

no.. its 15-04-2011.. ie, 15th of april, 2011.. prepare and try it next year.
10th August 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

what should be the percentage of marks in BA to apply in ssc exam ??
21st August 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

how many attempts allowed in ssc combined higher secondary exam??
21st August 2011, 07:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1sat View Post
hey...im in my final year of engineering...im 21 yrs....il be passing out in this june....can i apply for the combined SSC graduate level exam...being conducted this june ????
dear friend,

SSC exam is conducted by UPSC .

For SSC exam , those candidate are completed graduation or final year of graduation from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible foe SSC exam.

But your age must in between 18 to 27 years.

You are graduate person so you are eligible for SSC exam.

For more information you can login the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in and you can also refer employment newspaper .

thanks
9th October 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

My gradution from sikkim manipal univrsty,,,,so can I apply for this ,,,????
6th December 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage criteria of graduation to apply in ssc combined graduate level
13th December 2011, 11:26 AM
puspendra meena

Question Re: Can I apply for Combined SSC Graduate Level June exam after passing final year in June?

i am doing B.A. final yearMy gradution from univrsty of rajasthan ,,,,so can I apply for this ,,,????
15th December 2011, 11:53 PM
abhisek.sonu

Sure you can apply for the exam. You do fulfill the age criteria of minimum 21 years. Also in case selected you will would have cleared the course by them. Those in the final year are allowed to apply. Make sure to solve the previous year papers.
27th March 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

My D.O.B.-20/7/1984 May i aply-dharmendra
28th March 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply cgl 2012? I m in final year
25th November 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am BA final year student in session 2014-2015 and my age is 22 year may i apply ssc graduate lavel exam in 2015
14th January 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

sir in my final year graduation.result of final year would be out in june.
Am i eligible to apply for ssc cgl 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?