26th August 2011, 09:17 PM
vishnuvardhan.R

Any entrance exam to answer to pursue MS in Abroad after engineering?

im doing engineering after i want to do ms in abroad im indian is there any any entrance exam mean please mention and the reference link too.pls guid me

Related Questions:
  1. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  2. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  3. Which further course should i pursue in abroad in Marine Engineering field?
  4. Can I go to abroad for further studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  5. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  6. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Can I study further in Abroad after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Can i do Engineering in abroad without qualifying EAMCET?
  9. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to pursue MS in electronics and communication?
  11. What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering in Nepal or Abroad?
  12. Which course can i pursue in abroad after Diploma in Mechanical?
  13. Which course is best to do after 12th for making career in Aeronautics?
  14. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  15. Which are the colleges offering Astronautical Engineering in India? Can I do it after 10th? Which entrance do I have to answer for this course?
  16. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  17. Any kind of entrance exam to pursue MBBS abroad?
  18. Higher studies and job in Foreign?
27th August 2011, 08:33 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any entrance exam to answer to pursue MS in Abroad after engineering?

The exam that you need to appear will depend on the country and university where you plan to pursue the course. Like if you are planning to pursue the course in US you will need to appear the GRE and TOEFL exam. In countries like Australia the IELTS score is sufficient. You need to first decide on the area where you would like to take the masters degree. Based on the that check out the universities which offer the same and check their eligibility criteria.
2nd September 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any entrance exam to answer to pursue MS in Abroad after engineering?

iam in B.E third year nw n i want 2 do MS(in electronics field) in abroad so
will u pls tell me s there any entrance exam for tat?????????
3rd September 2011, 03:24 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You want to pursue you MS course from abroad, then you have to appear in

GRE exam... After performing well in GRE exam you will get a chance to take admission

in MS course in Abroad.. So prepare yourself for the exam.. To crack GRE exam you must be excellent in English..
You can also join some coaching institutes to prepare yourself..
All the best..
17th November 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i m doing b.c.a in first year, but i want to go abroad and i want to stop my course in india . so please tell me how i should do my course countinue in abroad..............
25th December 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

im doing my b.tech degree second year in civil engineering and i want to do ms ina abroad(any of u.k. and u.s.)i want to know the complete detais about the enrance exams to be aken. . . . some one plssss help me
16th May 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i completed my B.tech, is there any entrance exam for doing job in abroad?
13th January 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

which country is best for doing M.S in mechanical engineering?
15th February 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I AM FIRST YEAR BE E&E DEPARTMENT STUDENT I WANT TO JOIN AERONAUTICAL FIELD SO CAN I WRITE GATE AERONAUTICAL EXAM
6th March 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

can i do ms in maharashtra,delhi or benglore.i want to do ms in electronic & telecommunication.is it possible.any exam is there & what is the process of is this & what is the eligibility.
30th March 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Is thr any prblm n writing te entrance xam if we hd clear te papr by keepng arear..?
4th April 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

how to take post graduation in geotechnical engineering in abroad?
18th May 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

sir m 2nd yr B.E student ...my field is computer enig....i wnt to knw...which country is bst for MS for computer branch...wht percentage i mst hv in engineering ? N Gre score...marks..?
14th June 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Plz help me I 'm now in 1 year of b.e. of E&Tc &I want aeronoutical engineer . Is it possible&how?
20th June 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Plz sir tell about Ms. Also to take adm. in abrode for Ms. nw i m in final year engg. Student in nagpur university electronics and telecomm.
So plz guide m.
17th July 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

which exams should v appear for ms?
20th July 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir...m in 2nd yr engg...under electronics and communication...i want to do my masters(MS) either in INDIA or abroad...can u plzz guide me regarding the entrance exams i need to write?
20th July 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir...m in 2nd yr engg...electronics n communication. iwant to do my masters(MS) in either INDIA or abroad...can u plzz guide me regarding the entrance exams i need to take up?
13th December 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

hello sir....m 2nd yr engg ....under mechanical.... I want to do my masters(ms) in abroad can u guide me regarding the entrance exam I need to write/
26th March 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir Iam doing my 2nd year in Electrons and communication engineering..I want to do my masters(MS) in Uk...can u plss tell me what r all the requirments for that and also about the entrance exams.
23rd April 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

For which entrance exam should I apply after completing my computer engineering for ms in abroad?
21st September 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I am in second year electronics and communication branch I want to do ms will u plz inform me fee structure and requirements
4th January 2016, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I am second year student of BE in computer science ... Can I have a option to do MS in abroad r s there very compulsory to completion of BE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?