16th August 2017, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Can a girl join Indian Navy after completion of 12th in MPC stream?

I have completed my 12th with 98%. I wanted to join Indian Navy. Could any one please help me how to join in Indian Navy& also tell me in detail about the opportunities? I am a girl so I want to know if am eligible to apply or not but am interested. Please guide.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy if got 47% in 12th with Science (PCM)? What is the eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for a girl?
  2. Can I join Indian Navy after 12th being a girl?
  3. How can a Girl join Indian Navy? Which stream to choose in class 11th and what is the age limit for applying?
  4. Can a girl join Indian navy after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to join Indian Navy after B.Sc for a girl?
  6. Can a girl studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya join Defence services? Height and weight requirements?
  7. What should I do after completion of 10+2 to join Navy and Air Force being a girl?
  8. How can a girl join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (non medical)? What steps should be followed to join the Indian Navy?
  9. How can I join in Indian Navy after passing 12th? I am a girl studying in 12th science
  10. Physical fitness required for women in Indian Navy? Which type of post a girl can get?
  11. Can I become an Officer in Indian Navy after completing 12th being a female candidate?
  12. How can I join the Indian Navy Accounts section after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  13. Can I join Indian Army after completion of 12th Science?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy after completion of 12th with 73 percentage and a girl candidate?
  15. How can I join Indian Army after completion of 12th Class being a Girl?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Navy job with 92 percentage marks in 12th PCB?
  17. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for a girl candidate with 55% in 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th from Arts stream?
20th August 2017, 05:48 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a girl join Indian Navy after completion of 12th in MPC stream?

Being a girl candidate you cannot join Indian Navy or any defense services after your Class 12th as at this level of academics only unmarried male candidates are eligible to join defense services.

But nevertheless you can join Indian Navy ( Naval Academy ) through CDSE ( Combined Defense Services Examination ) by pursuing Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology degree after completion of your Class 12th. Through CDSE you can also join other wings of Indian defense services and for these wings you can complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

For more detailed information regarding CDSE you can refer to its official link i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
20th August 2017, 10:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

At senior secondary level, Union Public Service Commission conducts National Defence Academy entrance exam for selection of candidates into different wings like Army, Navy and Air Force.

Female candidates are not eligible for NDA exam. If you are interested to join Indian Navy then you should pursue bachelor's degree in engineering after 10+2 in science stream then you can apply for Combined Defence Services.

Final year engineering unmarried male and female candidates can apply for CDS exam for Navy.
18th September 2020, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Can mpc students do navy with least marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?